Lafayette, I am Here

Some will recall the scene which I reference.

For those of you who have not seen the movie - Do.

I love how, after nearly seven decades of making my own decisions about what movies to watch, I now post on a forum that comes complete with a movie nazi who always thinks he should make those decisions for me.

Look, you can do as you are instructed, or face the consequence, for there are ways, and then there are ways. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My neighbor made a vid clip

Holy smokes!

Yeah, okay then.

It goes way back to BY and Board 8. Some folks are still sore about things from those days.

Evidently so.

…and what wig did you buy?

I bought my pal Julian a reed for his axe, man.

…but what wig did you buy? :laughing:

Explanation?

relevance

Wow. Pot, kettlish?

I don’t really know wtf this thread is about. Just positing some shit based on posting histories…

Kindly post a link to me telling someone what movie they should watch.

Or alternatively, kindly back it off a notch or two.

Really? Suggesting someone might enjoy watching a movie and offering up a trailer as a taster is telling people what they should watch? Do watch it, is a suggestion that they check it out, not an order, Spoon, but as I had writ, this isn’t about that, it’s about some ancient shit that you never let go of, or maybe your porridge was cold that morning - coulda been that.

Oh and why “Lafayette I am here”?
…because that’s what reporting for duty in the nude reminded me of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What is written is written. Walking it back is an activity better practiced by the maggots in the White House.

Oh, wow. The pedanticism is this thread is delightful.

Spoon is upset, but he’ll never say why. Better to troll a comedy. Trolling is serious bidniss to the devout troll.

Troll on, Spoon.

How sad. Nearly 70 YoA and internet trolling is his life.

The irony isn’t bad, either.

Clumsy dismount noted, all the same.