Krispy Kreme donuts now illegal in Orlando

I’m going to get some powdered laundry detergent to dump on my floor board and then when they arrest me for meth or coke I’m going to sue sue sue, I suggest you alls do the same.

The officer retrieved several pieces of the white substance from the floorboard, ran a test and “received a positive indication for the presence of amphetamines.” Twice.

These bullshit field tests should be banned.

The stupid fucks taint their testing materials with previous tests and that shit happens

Nah the tests are just bunk to begin with I’ve been reading, tons of false positives, and the cops act like the bunk test results are the word of dog. Tons of people have plead guilty to drug charges because of these tests because they didn’t have the money to fight a fake drug charge.

They’ll still impound your money and your car and you’ll never see them again.

1 Like

I have often heard people say that Krispy Kreme donuts are a gateway food.

They are the crack of the donut world.

Speaking of which, I ate a suggestive donut from a place in Portland whose name I can’t remember.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/3/3f/Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1024?cb=20140829235648

Prolly Voodoo donuts.

That’s the place!

I don’t get the whole Krispy Kreme thing. Never been there but people bring them to work and frankly they seem no better or worse than Winchell’s, Yum Yum or the mom & pop donut shop down the street. The process and recipe for making a basic donut is pretty much standardized and the only variance is in the toppings and fillings. They are all fukking delicious and addictive… and I avoid them for the most part like all bread products.

It’s all about marketing. People get the word that Krispy Kreme or Voodoo is the best and they all flock there like lemmings.

Uh, Voodoo is the Best! Don’t kid around about stuff like that.

LOL. Yeah, there’s the whole home team shit too. I imagine everyone in Oregon loves Voodoo. Just like everyone in St. Louis drinks Bud.

Yeah Pretty much, I’ve never actually been to it, but I’ve had them. Just like with Krispy Kreme they’re probably better fresh out of the fryer, That’s what they say about KK anyway, I’ve only had KK’s at work when there’s a fund raiser an shit. And like you I just ,thought "hmm that’s it?

1 Like

Around here it’s a chain called Yum Yum. On the rare occasion I actually buy donuts I tend to get them there because there’s one every mile or so and they are cheaper than KK. Nothing special at all about them that I can see. it’s the same way out here with burgers. Californian’s are gaga about In & Out. People swear it’s the nectar of the God’s and the lines generally stretch a block. I’ve had In & Out maybe twice in 15 years. It’s just another fukking burger. People are fukking lemmings.

Holy fuck, an In & Out opened in Medford (About 40 Miles North of the CA Border) and the Portland TV News was gaga over it, and talked about it incessantly pre-opening, then when they did open they of course they had reporters onsite and the lines stretched around the block for miles.The Interstate Freeway was closed man!

I saw that on the news. They were interviewing people who tried it and most were like… WTF, I’ll stick with Jack in the Box.

I worked at a donut shop for a few months in my younger years, most roach infested place I’ve ever seen… I bet I haven’t ate a dozen donuts all together since.

One of my jobs was to fill up these flour buckets that they’d make the dough out of… every bucket you pull out would have at least 3-4 cockroaches in it, so I’d hurry up and bury them in flour before they could get away. :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve told this before, but for years in my town a running joke was “Hey get me one of the sperm filled ones” There was a story that went around that late one night a Cop pulls into an all Night Donut Shop and there’s no one around, he figures their out back and waits…then he hears moaning from the back he gets all jacked up thinking there’s some criminal shit going down, he draws his weapon and quietly makes his way to the back room, to find the night guy standing at the dough vat with his pants down stroking his meat for all he was worth aiming it into the big vat.

2 Likes