Just when you think Giuliani couldn't be a bigger scumbag

Rudy Giuliani repeatedly urged President Donald Trump in 2017 to extradite Fethullah Gulen, a Turkish cleric living in exile in Pennsylvania, to Turkey — a move that would have fulfilled a top priority of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/giuliani-trump-fethullah-gulen-erdogan-turkey-013652522.html

1 Like

I heard BD6 is his next door neighbor (Gulen, not Ghouliani)

Six has mentioned the guy. He has a sort of “compound.”

About 12 miles - the general was gona kidnap him for 15 million- it wud have been like the OK corral times 100

He invites the locals to dinner - is liked in the area - I got a friend whose friend does electrical work when needed - says he is treated better then well

4 Likes

This is the grenade batshit Bolton was referring to.

gouly only want Gulen out cause he is patriotic not fer money

1 Like

Fuking WH makes boss tweed look good

I seem to recall that there was some apparent pressure on Obama from the deep state to do something about Gulen, but he resisted it.

Turkey don’t really want Gulen cause then he would be a Martyr

He is like 78 and in ill health

One suspects that the Gulen matter is one on which the various players in the D.S. are not of one accord, and that a different cabal of them had Obama’s ear than the one currently talking to Trump’s people.

Or else the D.S. is now in accord with Six, and Trump is just being contrarian as usual.

T boone who jus died sed gouly would make a great pres

I guess so if ya got cash to buy what you want

Mulvaney tells Congress, yes Trump did do a “pay for play” gfy!

Mike the Maggot.

All that expensive education and great credentials, just to be a scum sucking leech.

Camp One for him.

2 Likes

He talks nothing but…

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes