I'm Not an Islam Fan

There are vicious animals in all religions and no religions but if you want a real marker of violent types, it would be by gender and it would be men.

So religion aside, why are they beating on a woman?!

1 Like

I remember seeing news of the attack in the university, but then it kinda fell of the radar.

I like to look at places like Fox and Yahoo, so I always have news from both sides and I just saw it was some jihadist who did it and from someone who posted it on a forum.

Maybe with the death of Castro it got less attention, dunno

This attack happened only yesterday

It seems like it’s becoming a trend

Don’t approve of it, dudes. But this was bound to happen.

2 Likes

The worthless MSM covered TRUMP’s tweet about how that guy shouldn’t have been in the country more than the attack itself.

1 Like

Rome burns while Trump tweets.

1 Like

I would have gone to war with these fucks bothering yer muzzie girl - not that I am a fan of Islam

just saying

Me too

And if asked I’d say “Not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Trump supporters are cowards”

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/15380357_10210862543230189_6082759297610704964_n.jpg?oh=4fe3ea42067c6dbef5053ee29bd7ce08&oe=58B6337E

Still think Islam is cool Holliday?

1 Like

10 buck coffee - I make it fer 3 cents a cup

Battery acid.

1 Like

well well well…they ought to deport the whole goddamn family…

That’s when she cracked, admitting that she had been out late drinking with friends, and made up the attack story to distract her angry father, sources said.

Seweid had been having problems with her Egyptian, strictly Muslim family in North New Hyde Park because she is becoming “westernized,” one source said.

The family problems were aggravated by their learning she was dating a Catholic, the source said.

Seweid’s older brother, Abdoul, was charged with four other teens with grand larceny and conspiracy back in 2012, when he was 17.

Oh I get it, since this one particular event happened no woman ever get raped, nor do any people that appear “foreign” ever suffer abuse,amirite? cool!

They can’t be making up stories like that. It harms entire communities of people.

1 Like

Her intolerant father is the one who caused the harm, imo.

That lunatic who shot up the gay bar in Florida – he was also terrified of his intolerant, homophobic father.

A girlfriend of mine’s dad is Egyptian, lives in NYC… he beat her, tried to kill her when she was 17 for becoming too westernized…

That’s insane. Why move to a western country if you want to deny western culture?

Seems like it’s pretty common…

Everytime an intolerant Muslim moves from the middle east to the west, both countries get better.

It’s one of the doctrines in many strains of Islam. Emigrate, but do not assimilate or acculturate.

1 Like

She told me is that he used to be very westernized himself, then after 9-11 got all fundy…

1 Like

I think a lot of them had bought into western propaganda about how great things are there and then they get disillusioned. If they were getting drunk and laid regularly they’d stay away from the extremism.

1 Like