If you could have a pass to smash one politicians face into mush with a shovel

Pence would get my second shovel to the face.

1 Like

Not me. Mitch gets the shovel, and Ryan gets the machete…vertical buttstroke between the legs.

Angela Merkel

Lula

Hollande

Ciro Gomes

Jandira Fenghalli

Tough choice

I love PENCE. More than TRUMP even. maybe. I have a thing for evil geniuses…

The irresistible allure of the Dark Side?

1 Like

Allen West - his fans think I am scum for telling him I hope he rides his piece of shit harley off a fucking cliff

Fucking moron neighbors out back had some loud POS harley and they were riding it up and down their street back and forth like a kid that just got a new bike… Hope I dont have to listen to that bullshit all year.

Good luck with that

Once, I was gona build a house next to a friend until I overheard him tell his 13 year old he would get him a dirt bike - not kidding - in the woods - the fucker would have rode it all day long

Keep your advice to me in mind. :wink:

http://keymancollectibles.com/images/img334.jpg

1 Like

I don’t think we can be friends any more. :smile:

I dislike Pence more than Trump. I don’t like his religious bullshittery. I think he’s ignorant beyond belief and he’s a detriment to society with bad policy that’s based on religious stupidity.

2 Likes

Turtle works for me, but it’s a tough choice among several.

I think there is something inherently punchable about Mitch McConnell’s face. He looks like an old, dopey turtle. When he opens his mouth, he just solidifies how badly he needs a shovel to the head.

2 Likes

I would do Pence. Tinyhands will be impeached, so we need to get rid of Pence.

1 Like

Chuck Schumer is a bought corporate Dem. You should love him.

Please do not demean turtles - the are not dopey and have been around for 7 trillion years -

I didn’t say turtles were dopey. I said Mitch was dopey looking. And he looks like a turtle.

u sed

He looks like an old, dopey turtle

Engrish - I has it

don’t be twstin

Not all turtles are old or dopey

adjectives have the purpose of MODIFYING the noun with qualities that are not necessarily inherent already in the aforementioned noun

1 Like

No, you don’t. I’m not insulting turtles in that statement.