Who would it be

I would flip a coin between Mitch and Paul Ryan

1 Like

Nothing?

WTF?

PIAPS

No question about it.

Chuck Schumer. I hate commie joos.

Since you are already bashing those two, I’m going with that union busting piece of shit Scott Walker.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am focusing on the obnoxious ones - he certainly qualifies

Pence would get my second shovel to the face.

1 Like

Not me. Mitch gets the shovel, and Ryan gets the machete…vertical buttstroke between the legs.

Angela Merkel

Lula

Hollande

Ciro Gomes

Jandira Fenghalli

Tough choice

I love PENCE. More than TRUMP even. maybe. I have a thing for evil geniuses…

The irresistible allure of the Dark Side?

1 Like

Allen West - his fans think I am scum for telling him I hope he rides his piece of shit harley off a fucking cliff

Fucking moron neighbors out back had some loud POS harley and they were riding it up and down their street back and forth like a kid that just got a new bike… Hope I dont have to listen to that bullshit all year.

Good luck with that

Once, I was gona build a house next to a friend until I overheard him tell his 13 year old he would get him a dirt bike - not kidding - in the woods - the fucker would have rode it all day long

Keep your advice to me in mind. :wink:

http://keymancollectibles.com/images/img334.jpg

1 Like

I don’t think we can be friends any more. :smile:

I dislike Pence more than Trump. I don’t like his religious bullshittery. I think he’s ignorant beyond belief and he’s a detriment to society with bad policy that’s based on religious stupidity.

2 Likes

Turtle works for me, but it’s a tough choice among several.

I think there is something inherently punchable about Mitch McConnell’s face. He looks like an old, dopey turtle. When he opens his mouth, he just solidifies how badly he needs a shovel to the head.

2 Likes

I would do Pence. Tinyhands will be impeached, so we need to get rid of Pence.

1 Like

Chuck Schumer is a bought corporate Dem. You should love him.