If she weren't my daughter, I'd probably

It was a long time ago, but a few instances as I recall…

jumping up in my lap all giggly… not exactly something I’d expect from a 17yo

While slow dancing with niece A at my older brothers wedding reception, she grabbed my ass a few times and tried to put my hands on her ass.

There were a few other things… those just come to mind.

That’s weird.

That is a little weird, a little flirty as in smiling and giggling and following you around and maybe wanting to dance with you at the wedding is one thing, but the overly touchy stuff is getting weird.

I know. I had a hard time coming to grips with it. All I could reckon was…

My nieces barely knew me… saw me maybe 2 or 3 times in a 10 year period, so I may not have really seemed like an Uncle to them.

I always looked much younger than my age.

It’s Missouri. That’s what those fukking hillbillies do.

I have this cousin, she’s a japanese/brazilian mestizo

She doesn’t really have my blood, she’s the daughter of uncle’s first marriage, before he married my father’s sister

She’s around my age, and when we were little kids, we used to hang together all the time when I was visiting my father’s family, they live in São Paulo. They used to joke we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but kids weren’t that malicious back then, I remember we would kick their asses for saying that

My uncle is the jap one, not her mom. In the late 80’s, her mom started trying to get her daughter back, she used to crazy but she cleaned her act later in life. My uncle simply went to Japan with my cousin and left her there with his family.

In 1995 she came back, after she wasn’t a minor anymore and her mom couldn’t do anything. In the end of the year I went there and WOW, she looked hot.

We had a shitload of things to talk and later at night, it was only the two of us awake, watching some bullshit movie

As expected, things got hot. We didn’t have intercourse, but the bj she gave me on the dark kitchen at night is a great jerkoff memory

1 Like

http://ci.memecdn.com/740/447740.jpg

1 Like

She’s a proud mom of 2 today, married to some fat rich geek

Same thing with my hot cousin Cindy. She always did have a thing for me even as kids. We hadn’t seen each other in years and met up at a wedding reception when we were both around 35. After drinking & dancing at the reception for a number of hours and finally closing the place down, she had a long drive back down to jerkwater and I offered to let her crash at my place. We partied for awhile longer and one thing lead to another. Heavy petting and oral… but no intercourse.

1 Like

OK.[quote=“Starling, post:36, topic:16429”]
I don’t believe in using people’s children to run them down. It’s low IMHO.
[/quote]
She is not in any way a child, and she is his number 1 surrogate. She is as open to criticism as he is. You made this about your dad from your first post, and now you’re saying it’s about running down kids? She’s not a kid.

I had a lot more contact with my mom’s side of the family while growing up, since they were all in the same state. We would go to my aunt’s farm several times a year, it was the property in which my grandfather raised his children until the 70’s, when they moved to the city

My aunt kept the farm. I was the third in line, only after my cousins Daniel and Daniela (yeah, very little creativity for names)

Daniela is the oldest, 2 years. She would make the 4 oldest cousins run in the bog, to touch the bamboo fence and back. Whoever made it first, would get a lip kiss. The thing would be always between me and Daniel. I would trip him, sometimes he would push me and insert my face in mud so I couldn’t see, only way the short legged fucker would win

And in vacation in which we all went to Vilha Velha beach. The night before the trip, we made out in the bedroom, bitch took my french kiss virginity, I was around 10

I spent the whole week at the beach trying to get into her pants or at least more kisses, but the cunt made me beg for nothing. That was the summer I discovered what women were all about

Good memories, mang

2 Likes

She is HIS kid. Her being a child of a political parent, I’d be surprised if she didn’t cheer for her dad. But what is being attacked here is her close relationship with her dad and IMHO it’s scuzzy. Trump gives you enough to roast him about that you (vous) don’t need to shit on his family relations.

I’m the one in the far left (ugh)

Daniela is the one in green tank top holding a chicken

Daniel is the one in stripped tank top holding the chicken, red shorts

4 Likes

You’re adorable!!!

1 Like

Why am I the only posting pics here? :frowning:

I’d post a pic here, but it just wouldn’t be fair to LB or Starling they’re both happily married.

Well, I’m a shitty teacher because I haven’t turned my classroom into a technology center, and I’m scuzzy, too. Yay me!

I didn’t say you were scuzzy. I said the action of attacking a man’s relationship with his daughter is scuzzy. Being you are an English teacher, I assume you know the difference, at least linguistically.

As for your teaching, and given I have an English degree, I would hope your classroom isn’t a technology centre. What I am failing to grasp is why your emotional outbursts continue to cloud your reading comprehension.

I used post personal pics here pretty often, but kind of tailed off because hardly anyone else did and I thought maybe it had become taboo. Maybe I’ll start again since you are and BD6 has been of late.

OK, I’ll post one of me, from back when I was a Sailor sailing the 7 Seas about to set sail on another epic voyage.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/1404802_616408721735707_1551324636_o.jpg

(don’t blame me for the fuzz, my sister copied by hand with her cell phone, while juggling chainsaws)

3 Likes