If she weren't my daughter, I'd probably

I would shill for my dad just the same.

This is about Trump and Ivanka, not you and your dad.

The End Times are coming quicker than you hoped for, Duke. Yeehaaww!!!

I think Iā€™m making a point that many daughters would and itā€™s gross to attack someoneā€™s kid for doing what families do for each other.

I never sat my daughter on my lap like that

I used to put her on my legs closer to my knees, but when she was around 5 she was too big for comfort

And I always taught her to never allow that, since she was a baby

one of the first things I taught her too, never let anyone touch her on some places

I basically lectured her on living on a country full of fucking animals that canā€™t keep their fucking dicks in their pants

One time a cousin of my wifeā€™s tried to pick her up and sit her on his lap, she was around 4, she kicked, wriggled and yelled DONā€™T TOUCH ME!!! bwahahaahahahahahaha

1 Like

And thatā€™s how fathers treat their daughters lest they be called perverts. Trump never seemed to have pandered to that and for that I commend him.

Them trump pics are fucking bizarre

2 Likes

I wonā€™t go as far as saying as they imply incest, but theyā€™re weird

But there are tons of dads like that and theyā€™re not pedos

Those pics are old too, things were less malicious 20 years ago

The only thing I find tasteless here is attacking a political fatherā€™s relationship with his daughter.

Sorry to put my serious pants on.

They are profoundly creepy. Just creeeeeeeepy.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored
06/29/2016 01:17 pm ET | Updated Jul 01, 2016

2 Likes

You got yer wet blanket pants on. This just isnā€™t about you. Trump is an A-1 creep. Thatā€™s not a dis on your dad.

2 Likes

OK. That takes it to a whole new level.

1 Like

Dig through some of the stuff about the Trump modeling agency too, sounded pretty weird what I heard.

2 Likes

Besides abetting illegal aliens, I did read something suggesting sexual shenanigans at Trump Models. Also I remember when Trump was first getting nationwide fame and was generally thought of as an example of The American Dream before he morphed into a cartoon character, there were stories about his being quite the cock hound, he was known to hang at Studio 54 back in the day a night club in NYC world famous for the debauchery that went on there.

1 Like

I donā€™t take it as a diss of my dad. I donā€™t believe in using peopleā€™s children to run them down. Itā€™s low IMHO.

I didnā€™t have any daughters or sisters for that matterā€¦ so I canā€™t really relate one way or the other. I did have 2 different nieceā€™s come onto me. That was weird and uncomfortable. I just blew it off and also didnā€™t tell my brotherā€¦ their Dad. I figured heā€™d find out they were little sluts sooner or later.

Come on to you? WTF?

Tell me about it. I was early 30ā€™s and they were 17 and 18ā€¦ not to mention the fact that I am their UNCLE. Simple flirtationsā€¦ but still.

What kind of flirtations?