I want to embroider FUCK TRUMP on the back of my denim jacket

But she don’t like the idea

can’t do anything anymore

1 Like

You have to get permission?

@Gypsy would prolly let me do it, but only if I promised never to wear it in public in HER company.

…but not sure about that, maybe she’d only let me do it if I did one for her to match.

Do a rendering of that phrase as writ in yer yellow snow.

Okay, she’s definitely a nice lady.

I will use light color or invisible thread

folks will see it subliminally, and just knowing it’s there will give me gratification

1 Like

I would wear that jacket. Especially because of, after everything else, the GOP is doing another Anita Hill.

Why did those white f’ing liberals allow that asshole to make them feel guilty with his high tech lyching crock of shit?

How about “No, we’re just not letting you treat your employees like sexual chattel.”

Watch collins and that cunt from Alaska vote for him

may as well transplant some dick on the both of them

Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are in trouble.

Actually, all the Republicans are in trouble. They’ve been here before, they didn’t learn a fucking thing.

When are the bitches terms up - I am having a hard time finding it

I need an intern

Collins in 2020

Murkowski 2023

You’re welcome.

Thanks

then that is far away and they will vote for him

bookmark it

To their own peril.

The sheep will forget by then

Oh, women won’t let them forget, they’ll take it out on the people that are running in November.

I don’t agree - white women will do what cheeto wants - hopefully they will be overtaken by sensible non-white women in numbers before too much longer

Moronic CONSERVATIVE and “INDEPENDENT”, aka ash wishy the fuck washy, white women yes,

There are plenty of white women with a conscience.

The real problem here is privileged and wealthy (not necessarily the same thing) white males that get away with running the country sticking brown, poor white and blacks in prison for essentially similar behaviors. This is a race and class issue. White rich men don’t have to be held accountable. They’re America’s aristocracy.

2 Likes

I’m fucking right here. Why don’t you ask me. LOL “Matchies”

1 Like

We have all weekend to discuss it, then. :grimacing:

Hahaha!:rofl: