I have grown

…in my Levi 501’s, to accept that Trump is going to steal this election. My only problem wiff dat is to simply ask what you are going to do about it?

Millions of Americans needs to descend upon Washington and get him out. When I say millions, I mean millions.

3 Likes

My question is theredafter, you assassinated JFK?

This is a man that will demand his progeny ascend to his throne.

There is a guy in Scotland, on his St.Andrews golf course, that would gladly do a job on him.

1 Like

I have very real fears about this scenario. I was actually googling the cost of living in places outside of the US

1 Like

You’re not the only one.

2 Likes

You should come and live wiff me and my wife, we could call ourselves free-finking christian fundamentalists…or Mormons, whatever suits!

1 Like

So no single malt then?

1 Like

Does she like sharing? I don’t.

1 Like

If he wins again, the country I grew up in has officially ceased to exist.

1 Like

Sharing is just another word for blaming.

My wife would luv ye.

I could be y’alls American “pet” I suppose.

Not at all…I would happily submit to being your pet, Pet!

Oh my, this is sounding funner by the minute. :smirk:

Jesus…that was slightly creepy wasn’t it?

Don’t tell me, I already know the answer. All I am saying is Oak, you are welcome here.

No worries, we don’t have very much casual banter/flirting at the board much anymore. It’s a nice change of pace.

1 Like

Me just watching the old people flirt:

:roll_eyes:

Haha

3 Likes

When I flirt with my wife, she goes to the freezer and slaps me around the face and neck with a wet Halibut.

When I try to have sex with my wife, she goes to the freezer and slaps my genitals with a wet Haddock.

It’s a vicious circle.

1 Like

You’ll be an “old people” too and it will come a lot quicker than you thought possible.

And if it weren’t for “old people” flirting, you wouldn’t be here.

2 Likes

Not a ringing endorsement, is it?

1 Like