Hillary shits on America, literally!

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

Disgusting.

1 Like

Those buses get like 2 mpg too… real eco friendly…

I bet they just left the Old Towne Buffet and shitwrecked the toilets there too.

5 Likes

4 votes for meteor then

Where the hell ya been lad?

Been really busy at work. Doing two people’s jobs now.

Thanks, Obama.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need a new job.

2 Likes

Who sells fucking cellphones nowadays?

I can’t imagine companies like Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon actually paying any type of sales commission. The phones sell themselves. The people working in the stores are basically just doing the paperwork.

BTW… I saw a cellphone commercial on TV last night… Metro PCS or some shit. They were showing a bunch of new phones you can get for free for signing a contract. I didn’t recognize any of them. I figured by now everyone was buying either the Galaxy or i-Phone.

Obamaphones have pretty much cornered teh budget market I guess.

1 Like

The people that sell to businesses do ok -

I don’t have either one of those.

That’s okay. Not everyone demands or needs top tier mobile devices. I’m sure your little LG or Motorola makes phone calls just fine. :laughing:

Are you ridiculing me for not spending 600 bucks on a phone? LMAO@U. Sucker!

1 Like

I could not function without my Galaxy. I have an app for everything but wiping my ass… and I heard that’s coming in the next release.

My son loves his apps. I do not give a rat’s ass about them. WTF? Who cares.

1 Like

For how much Murricans bitch about taxes it sure is funny that they have no problem “upgrading” teh phone for 600 bucks every year. It’s one of the biggest tax increases in history when you think about it.

2 Likes

How would I do my banking, get a train pass, make hotel reservations, make flight reservations, manage my Outlook calendar, manage email, use coupons, see who’s at the door or even pay for anything without my apps?

I don’t even carry a wallet anymore because I rarely have a need for cash or cards. I just use Google Pay or PayPal on my phone.

Don’t fuk with old people - we got nothing to lose

You’re right. That was uncivil and uncalled for. My apologies.

1 Like