He'll never finish out his first term -- LMAO

Backpedal and surrender noted, Mr. Da Gama. But it wasn’t Liberals who won the popular votes. Maybe Holliday can explain it for you.

Trump won. That’s all the explanation I need.

Erdoğan is doing the same shit here. Allowing these Syrians to become citizens because they fuck like rabbits and don’t give a shit about educating their sprogs.

No problemo, Mr. Fagundes. Just keeping you honest about your claim that somebody “can’t win on the ballots” when they actually did so.

Same here, black politicians will openly tell favela dwellers to have as many kids as they can, because it’s only by numbers that they’ll “win”.

The number of people living in slums tripled during the 13 years of left government here.

1 Like

No Peaches, she didn’t win on the ballots. She had more votes but like our system, the number of actual votes means fuck all ergo she lost.

Rancid, Trump is failing to meet his ethical duties under the Constitution. It’s his responsibility to meet those requirements. People have every right to challenge him legally if he does not.

One thing I’ve noticed here is that after Dilma, the number of people who abandoned the left exploded.

With Lula it was all flowers and happiness. Only the ones who were really paying attention still kept a negative opinion about Lula, because they knew what was coming.

Less than a year after Dilma won, China suspended 60% of the importing from here

All it took was the money fountain to dry for the reality and the crisis to set in here.

And now, the country is broke, all the years of negligence with things like epidemics, education, infrastructure and security are showing.

The country is in chaos, a civil war looming and every single left policy failed. Not because of sabotage, but because they were doomed from the beginning.

I’m pretty sure that 90% of you would change opinions if the left was given a carte blanche to do whatever they wanted and then you had to face the real results.

Sorry Starling, “on the BALLOTS” is very specific and has nothing to do with the EC or the “system.” She did poll about 3 million higher than her nearest opponent, it’s fact.

Sorry Peaches but it’s like saying you won a race by taking the most steps as opposed to making it across the finish line. You can’t “win” when you invent new rules for winning.

She got more votes.

She won nothing.

1 Like

Except he did not, and his administration deported more than any previous administration in History, Undocumented Immigration has been at all time lows, making the Great Wall of Trump even more ridiculous.

1 Like

All us glib spoiled Westerners try to imagine our dismay had we read about some African Despot, a Mugabe or the like, having an election and losing the popular vote and then claiming victory, we would be incredulous and our more racially inspired friends would point to that as more proof of Africans being unable manage a State.

No where else in the world is losing, winning.

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/l/t1.0-0/p480x480/16115011_10154223718176146_6821287281228062022_n.jpg?oh=d790d6cec577d2be56bbb05e9b37351d&oe=59140550

2 Likes

I’m awarding the thread to Lotus, based on the unrefuted claim of the OP. “He’ll never finish out his first term.”

Although, the “LMAO” rings a bit hollow.

1 Like

That’s what the churches have been doing here forever, that’s why they hate birth control and abortion.

3 Likes

I have read that many of those Christian families double down on procreation by having siblings “mate” with each other.

3 Likes

“The pre-inauguration show was in front of the Lincoln Memorial on Thursday. It was the 2nd worst show Lincoln had ever seen.”

3 Likes

FAYW. Too bad 21st century electors couldn’t be bothered to respect the founders’ intent.

OMG! That’s awesome!

I saw one with Abe Face palming,. it was pretty good too.