Has anyone else seen this

…or is it just subjective to Democrat voters in the US.

This is a real focus group, initiated by the show, but real. I suggest you seek out part 2, which is also enlightening from a Trump voter perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyx5j6i98kw

1 Like

Republicans don’t like Stephen Colbert, because he skewers them handily. They finally figured it out after the 2003 WH Correspondents’ Dinner.

1 Like

It seems Democrats aren’t to keen either.

They should just show that on a loop, during the Presidential debates over the next few days!

Biden would need to say nuffing.

to what?

I am worried about tomorrow night, it really might turn out to be a turkey shoot. Or shooting fish in a barrel. I just can’t decide what side it will land on.

I dislike Biden, not as a man, not as a human being…I think I dislike him because I am slightly ageist. There were so many better, younger men and women on the ticket.

I know one thing, at least Biden will return democracy to the US.

Is it really a debate if they refuse the other candidates to join?

IKR? Not a single Communist, or Green Party, or Constitution Party or even the Monarchy Party Candidate is going to be there. What a gyp.

What about the Lyndon LaDouche party?

Well let me tell ye ladies, you need to take a long hard look at the what a state your United States are fucking in.

Because after the 3rd there will be no first, second, third or fourth ballots on any paper.

You better fucking vote for Joe, or vote for Trump handing down his Presidency to his fuckable daughter.

You have facism not on the horizon, but right here right now. He wants the Presidency, because the IRS cannot investigate a sitting President. He is broke. He has nothing. He owes the IRS $72million. He cannot pay it back.

He is there to stay, come hell or high water, he is there to stay because he will be bankrupt for the final time if he loses.

1 Like

Do I have time to move to Wyoming and reregister to vote? I just learned that my vote is worth considerably more over there.

1 Like

Your vote is worth nothing but the postage in a Trump era.

Get down to your ballot box, be confronted by intimidation and AR15’s, and tell them Blandy sent ye!

They will know. And if they don’t, they will.

2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: “Stop picking on JoJo !”