Guys lived in mud for years and donny can't put on a raincoat

2 Likes

His bone spurs flared up

but to be fair, Donald was just disappointed when he learned that the boys he was to visit at the cemetery wouldn’t be parading, or saluting or clapping for him.

SInce he won’t, I will. Took a walk from my rental outside Nice today, and happened upon this in the park next door to my building.

2 Likes

To be fair, he can’t work an umbrella…

2 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrqeSzPWkAEQZsM.jpg

1 Like

Putin and cheets skipped it

It was raining on cheets later - Yeah, I swiped it

2 Likes
1 Like

The hair…the hair!

2 Likes

The awkward moment when people bitch about him not giving a speech the day before Veterans Day… and he gives one on Veterans Day… lmao. Haze yourselves

At the American Cemetary?

In France. At an American cemetary for WW1 Soldiers. On the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice.

So this was a make up speech after he had been savaged worldwide for yesterdays blunder?

Why would he need a make up speech for Veterans Day if he didn’t cancel the speech that was on Veterans Day?

It’s almost like the speech is supposed to be on Veterans Day in the first place?
:roll_eyes:

There’s no denying Trump gave himself a black eye yesterday with his continual embarrassing behavior.

Obama’s Marine One wasn’t afraid of Rain.

PS, and the purpose for the Trip wasn’t for Veterans Day, it was to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the Armistice ending WW1, which of course was yesterday.

The armistice was on Nov 11th.

11th hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month. :thinking:

Whatevs (I’d forgotten that tidbit). the big cemetary visit was scheduled for yesterday, and all the other visiting heads of state did attend.