Guns at razorback games - Murica

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/new-arkansas-concealed-carry-law-allows-concealed-weapons-at-razorbacks-games-145100388.html

College Kids, Saturday afternoon football, guns, sounds like a good plan.

1 Like

Just add alkyhawl and watch the hijinks ensue!

1 Like

Unless everyone at the game is packing, then it’d be cool, because then no one would get shot.

1 Like

An armed society is a polite society.

Yep, muricans just need more guns and we’d be a polite society… Tell me another one Cleetus… LMFAO

2 Likes

Are you just a parrot for dumb right wing jingoism? Don’t you have a fuckin mind of your own? Fuckin pathetic man. :wink:

Then why are Canadians known for being so much more polite to each other than Americans?

What Reggie meant by “polite”, per the NRA mantra, is usually “not saying what you really think”. What Canadians mean by “polite” is usually “genuinely nice”.

It’s easy. You just apologize a lot.

And you know this HOW?

Once again, six reluctantly calls bullshit

Because when you say “Thank you” to a Canadian, they say, “You’re welcome” and not “Uh huh”.

It’s a widely known fact Dukie.

Well, when you travel all over and keep track in like 300 places in Canada and 300 in the USA then you will be able to prove what yer sayin, otherwise “Uh huh”

Otherwise you got no proof only yer made up twistifed bullshit

So you’re disputing Canadians are known for their politeness and asserting that I made the claim up? Is that correct?

You offered no proof

scientific study based on min 600 encounters - 300 each country - at least 20 different locations with at least 4 diff races and both sexes -

science - I has it

So yes I am disputing it

Science: You Haz None

They studied tweets - LMAO - that is a stretch even for you

I want a study person on person -

tweets - go take a nap

tweets? srsly

how the fuck do they know where they came from? Only fucking NSA knows that

six calls bullshit

oh hey - I am really in Boliva - IP are meaningless - where they say is meaningless

I am Anabelle Salinsky - I is tweeting from Chicago

I have a study and you have…cynicism.

:wink:

I got facts - you got NOTHING

Tell them phd assholes I want proof the IP’s are not part of a tor relay -

Where are your FACTS Dukie?