GOP congressman says he used marijuana while in office

3 Likes

I couldn’t imagine getting old without it, if these old folks in the nursing homes knew what they were missing they’d have their heads on a stick…

Wait, an RFC admitting to cannabis benefits? That’s rare…

I wonder if he has a weed card or was just breaking the law…

This is kind of a big deal, more evidence that the tide is turning for the marijuanas

Is crime off the hook there since they legalized? Has the sky fallen?

not really, the gangbangers in portland have been doing a bit more banging the last year or so, I don’t have any idea if that is related to losing weed business, or if they are just caught up in celebrating their 2nd amendment rights. but nah, seems pretty much the same…I don’t know what I expected to see in the weed shops when I went in I guess I was expecting some hipsters and millenials and some aging dead heads, but it’s regular everyday people, the same people you’d see in the checkout line at yer shoppers.

1 Like

Most of the people that have been smoking it forever out there are probably growing their own or getting it from a friend that does. Seems like everyone in Oregon grows pot.

A few weeks ago from what I overheard of the convo, I got the impression that the customer at the counter was a grower and probably not a “legal” one,he was in there buying some gram of different strains to see what he wanted to plant is what it sounded like, he was asking a gazillion questions and he was buying a couple clones or starters whatever

if you have a yard at all you need to be getting your 4 plants going, then whenever you had guests over you could just pull out a big bag and let them smoke up.

if I were you I would try this place next time you purchase some… check out the Tangie and the Girl Scout Cookies…

http://rivercityholistichealth.com/menu/

Nicer looking website than most of the potheads have.

I thought it was pretty bad… go sell some websites to those dispensaries, you handle the business and dealing with them, I’ll build the sites, 50/50.

this is the one I was thinking of a friend of an a Hi school friend is supposed to be in on it.

that’s some 2002 shit there…

If I lived in OR, I would definitely be growing my 4 plants whether I was a smoker or not.

1 Like

hell yeah, I’d have a big jar of it on the coffee table for whoever wanted it…

1 Like

Im excited to be going to Oregon in a week and a half :slight_smile: