Going to Watch H8ful Eight

Got it on disk from a work buddy.

Can’t wait to see the wardrobe.

^^^^^
Interesting.

Period pieces - even a Tarantino are good for that. Modern clothing is so uncreative and boring.

Oh,I can’t wait to hear your review and critique of the costumery, this is so exciting!

1 Like

All being relative - I can understand your thinking so.

Well some people like an old warn pair of Levis and an old flannel shirt.

If your wearing it with red onesie underwear, suspenders, a dusty derby and yer lace-up high top boots then it’s okay.

When it gets to the scene where Kurt smashes the chick’s guitar, just be aware that the guitar he smashes is an 1870 Martin, on loan to Tarantino from the C.F.Martin museum. They were gonna cut the scene, switch the guitar for a copy, and smash the copy…but nobody told Kurt.

The Martin people are plenty pissed off about it.

Chapter 3 - Minnie’s Haberdashery

Got to be the best part of the movie fer sher.
Hope there’s lots of panning shots and close ups of the merchandise.

So how’s the drinking game potential, is there a leading character whose name is said frequently?

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: 10 hours of fuck you

We still need two more poasters actually make this a H8ful Eight

1 Like

I have to say that the movie dialogue is a lot more innerestin than this shit.

Spoon - would you do me the favor of asking 6 over chess, why they were nailing the door at Minnie’s shut rather than using screws? Because I know screws are always the better choice. Maybe they didn’t have screws at Minnie’s - that must be it.

PS: but wait a second - if screws are always better, why didn’t they have any. It just isn’t making sense. :confounded:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 10 hours of fuck you

Red Rock had a hangman. This place could use one too.

Okay - I want everyone to place their pistols in this here bucket.

Poor Bruce Dern. I don’t suppose anyone ever forgave him for shooting the Duke like that.

Very enjoyable. If you haven’t seen it - put it on your list.

Bruce Dern is in H8ful 8?

Sure - why not?