Getting stim on my knee at the PT for 15 minutes

entertain me

2 Likes

Plugin is not supported

2 mins left, nobody has even tried except Starling

I am disappoint

You should have smoked some oil out of a vape or something.

1 Like

Sorry I’m in hospital and it’s hard to think up entertainment…

I can tell you how badly the guy next to me smells or what it’s like to get a 3 inch needle in your face.

Ok, you win.

So basically the only person who even tried was in worse straits than me.

For shame, trolls.

I would have but I went dark cause of nasty people here

I am still dark

here - be entertained

1 Like

It’s to late now assholes

It’s still nice short movie.

So you don’t want to hear about old Tony reeking up the place with rotten unclean basement smell that literally made me gag on my cheese sandwich at dinner time?

You’re such an ingrate.

Hahaha

no, you are in my good graces, the only one in fact. Tell on.

1 Like

He’s sponge bathing himself in his bed right now. He also flirts with all the nurses which is hilarious!

What are you doing in there, did you have some sort of a relapse, or just getting some routine maintenance done?

Relapse. This time it’s my face - trigeminal neuralgia. It’s labelled as a “pain crisis”.

A surgeon comes in daily and injects anesthetic in my face to try to get the nerves from causing me excruciating pain. It’s called a nerve block. I haven’t had a lot of luck with it so far.

In between the doctors try to figure out what drugs to throw at me - mostly morphine.

Given nothing is working, I’m thinking they’re not going to keep me much longer.

Ouch, Sorry, I hope it clears up or they figure it out soon.

I think they are going to end up killing the nerve endings with a laser. The trouble is, the doctor who does it has a three year waiting list.

For those of us that don’t know what trigeminal neuralga is