Fucking post office - you can't make it up

MY FAITH IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME! I didn’t just blindly join the Mormon church! I studied, pondered and prayed a long time, it was a HUGE decision for me! THE MOUNTAIN MEADOWS THING DOES NOT PROVE THE CHURCH ISN’T TRUE!!! If you wanted to learn and understand and know the truth, you would go to Mormon websites and discussion boards, you would talk to MORMON MISSIONARIES and other members of the church instead of believing stupid stuff you hear and read out there that is distorted, taken out of context, etc. OH I AM SO SICK OF THIS. Every time I mention my religion online, thinking it will help someone, YOU GUYS USE IT AGAINST ME AND TRY TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF!!! YOU ARE ALL SO MEAN!!!

I wish I had never, ever mentioned my religion online. Every time I do, I regret it!!!

I wouldn’t have known out cared here either, until you brought it up.

Calm down Cindy - you’ll overheat

go be a mormon if you want

here is my church

I’m glad your family had enough sense to give you shit for joining that CULT and I don’t give a flying fuck if that offends you or not. My husband was Mormon and it’s taken a lot of years and therapy to get over some of the things he experienced while in the church, not to mention it ripped his family apart.

If you had HALF a brain, you’d get the fuck away from those freaks but I doubt you do so enjoy your special underwear, baptizing dead people and the planet you will never ever get.

1 Like

OH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! And you are a WOMAN?? Yet you are using profanity?? OH YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, I hope all the guys here realize what a snotty, snotty woman you are. How can you even be married? What type of guy would want to date or marry a woman who uses such language and puts down a nice, older woman like me for her religion?? OH YOU ARE JUST HORRIBLE, I AM JUST SOBBING, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. AND OF COURSE YOUR HUSBAND WAS MORMON, IT FIGURES. OH I JUST WANT TO CRY, OH YOU PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE, YOU MAKE FUN OF “BAPTIZING FOR THE DEAD” AND MAKE US SOUND LIKE FREAKS, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND AT ALL!!!

So get the fuck out.

1 Like

if you were Mormon you wouldn’t be using that kind of language, you would have morals and understand why it’s wrong! This is what I mean about how being Mormon changes your life! You honestly think I’m going to believe a woman like you who is cussing away and making fun of the baptizing for the dead?? I have studied, pondered and prayed a long time before joining this church! The only reason I received flack from family and friends was because they didn’t understand it, they just heard things about Mormons that were untrue or distorted! And then you bring up about how Mormons have their own planet? OH I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. Just the fact that you bring that up shows that you do NOT understand what the LDS church is about at all!

AARGGHHHH OH I AM JUST SOBBING, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS, I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT, here I am scolding that woman for using such crude, horrible language, and you use it, too?? you use the f-word like it’s nothing? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?? OH YOU ARE JUST HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PEOPLE, I CAN’T BELIEVE MY NAME IS EVEN ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE! I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT! YOU SHOULD BE APPALLED AT WHAT THESE BULLIES HERE ARE SAYING ABOUT MY RELIGION AND HOW THEY USE PROFANITY, AND INSTEAD YOU CUSS AT ME AND TELL ME TO GET OUT?? YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!

Nobody is fucking forcing you to stay.

1 Like

IT IS TERRIBLE YOU SAY THAT TO ME, AND CUSS AT ME! I am a nice person, I mentioned my religion thinking it would help people, that you would appreciate me talking about this, and instead i immediately get attacked, you all call it a cult and you cuss, you are just horrible, horrible people!! I cannot BELIEVE how horrible people are on this site! I mentioned my religion to help people understand where I’m coming from, and I thought they would appreciate it and want to learn more, and instead they TEAR IT APART and try to make me feel bad about myself. I am a convert to the Mormon church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been a member for 35 years. My faith is very important to me. I studied, pondered and prayed a long time about this, it was a huge decision for me. I am not stupid. I am a college graduate. I didn’t just BLINDLY join this church without doing any research or praying. BUT THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE CUSSING AT ME AND BRINGING UP STUPID THINGS THEY HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE CHURCH, things that are taken out of context, distorted and just plain wrong, they bring up things that they think will make me see the light, they call my religion a “cult” and try to hurt my feelings, this one woman said her husband was a Mormon and she’s putting down the church and saying all this stuff about Mormons thinking they’ll get their own planet, and she mentions baptism for the dead and makes us out to be FREAKS, she doesn’t understand the Church at ALL, because if she did, she wouldn’t be saying these things! I cannot believe that my name is even associated with this site! The people here are just HORRIBLE!

YOU PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE, you don’t understand anything about the Mormon church! I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT TO HELP YOU, i DIDN’T EXPECT TO GET ATTACKED!!! BUT YOU ATTACK ME, YOU ALL CALL IT A CULT RIGHT OFF THE BAT, AND BRING UP STUPID STUFF ABOUT THE CHURCH THAT IS TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND DISTORTED, I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Sounds like a cult.

1 Like

You didn’t say it to me, so it was not to help me. I didn’t even mention a cult or discuss Mormonism either. I think you’re yelling the wrong thing ay the wrong person.

Take a deep breath, and calmly GTFO.

Hey, Cindy. I have studied my religion for many years, and pondered and prayed, and I know it is the one true religion.

Here’s a deal. I’ll read the Book of Mormon if you read my book:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51AWQnqkKKL.SY344_BO1,204,203,200.jpg

I’m sharing this with you to help you! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Riiiight. Tell me again how I don’t understand the religion of a man I married. Yeah, that’s right. A MORMON married me, a foul mouthed Catholic with a set of tits that would blow your ugly undies right off your self righteous ass.

Again, your “religion” is a CULT and that’s coming from someone who was in it. Get out while you can! RUN! Don’t even walk away from that crazy shit. They’ll follow you of course but stay strong and tell them to FUCK OFF.

You mentioned tits…

pics?

O I think you are wrong about all of what you’ve been saying. I think you are very wrong about that, missus. See you are complicating everything out of proportion like a painting by Dali when it is really o so simple. You see all you have to do is know your Moral ABCs and it’s all in there nothing missing. SOME people may not THINK so but they are VERY WRONG. :angry: The Moral ABCs have been my guide not only from shower to shower but through all my days at the beach and nights at the Beachbreak and beyond. It’s all you’ll ever need except a link to the text which I have thoughtfully provided below which is the least I can do for a lost soul such as you cindybin. Because I have to ask why you think so little of yourself which I can tell because you devalue yourself so much you don’t even capitalize your own name. How sad it makes me cry but then I am happy because you now have the key to a life of fulfillment. :cry: :happy O sure you many not have great legs like me look great in a bikini and get lots of attention on the beach but you’ll still be better off than you are now that’s for certain. How could you not be?
Anyway hope this helped.

Fore yours I thot MJ was singing “At the post office” in the chorus, but was he was actually "Keep on with the force don’t stop till get enough,

I thought you guys deserved to know that was my very own misunderstood lyric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6kVC35fys

Necro time.