Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

Again, you provided those figures.

Doc, I will happily provide figures. At the moment I’m out and about and I find it difficult to do research on my handheld. Once I am at my desk, I will provide those figures. Ok?

You did not give that information and no - Catholicism and Protestant are things, hideously disfigured monstrous things, quite distinct from Christianity.

No - I did not.

PS: run away now. :smile:

Slappy LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0Pg2Gu5uM

She should know - shes the one getting slapped. LMAO

I spoke to CHRISTIANITY only.

LTR.

Anybody with two eyes and half a brain can see I’m clearly handing you your ass.

HAHAHA

2 Likes

I’m going nowhere but up your ass with a boot clad foot dear.

That’s GG propaganda BS. The gov’t disingenuously defines mass shooting as 4 or more people shot… not necessarily even killed… at one time/location. Using their definition, there’s a couple of mass shootings nightly just in Chicago.

Well if it’s just darkies shooting darkies, why is everyone so concerned?

They have to define it somehow, do they not?

As of Nov 30, 2015

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

"Though terrorism perpetrated by Muslims receives a disproportionate amount of attention from politicians and reporters, the reality is that right-wing extremists pose a much greater threat to people in the United States than terrorists connected to ISIS or similar organizations. As UNC Professor Charles Kurzman and Duke Professor David Schanzer explained last June in the New York Times, Islam-inspired terror attacks “accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.” Meanwhile, “right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2015/11/30/3725562/you-are-more-than-7-times-as-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extemist-than-by-muslim-terrorists/

Just something chew on.

And here’s the statistic for you:

“Meanwhile, terrorism of all forms has accounted for a tiny proportion of violence in America. There have been more than 215,000 murders in the United States since 9/11. For every person killed by Muslim extremists, there have been 4,300 homicides from other threats.”

…as defined by you, Doc, but on what authority you claim this definition to be valid is never stated.

IOW, yer pissin into the wind again.

A mass shooting in my book is where someone is trying to kill as many people as possible at one time. The casualty count is neither here nor there.

That was at Poast 39. I think we’re seeing the creation of what will eventually need to become a free-standing classic thread. Stay tuned, maybe by tomorrow.

how many of these mass shooters were nra members?

2 Likes

The Republican Gun rights Activist in the Op was an Average Life Member of the NRA.

For complete psychotic, she was kind of a cute little thing.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13528931_257876274585547_3568429393068512891_n.jpg?oh=49103c5e3cb752496afe65203af57b0f&oe=5806AECB