Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

You are to unaware to see you have already been buried, Starling.

Also, Starling could you link me to my quote saying that muslims should be disarmed in a way inconsistent with that of the general public? That seems to be the foundation of your argument and yet I never suggested that.

No - saying don’t make it so, Starling. You have made statements you refuse to support, you deny general knowledge and historical fact, and chose your battle badly (don’t let Apey set you up for a fall - remember, he is a troll). I have asked you to support your statement with statistics and you refuse the challenge. I have been coherent and thorough while you are still searching to a way to salvage something from a sound defeat.
You would have been wise to admit your error.

Why do Canadians treat the native peoples like shit?

I’m buried? You made my point Doc by answering your own question about murders which goes to my point that you have more to fear from whities than muzzies.

Who made the original point is moot. You jumped in flapping your gums and then pwned yourself.

I’m serious when I say next time you want to jump in, make sure the waters of intellectualism aren’t WAY over your head.

I used to do some website work for this crazy lady who made a bunch of crazy “beauty” products like that lady was probably using for her fake face. I think the chemicals get absorbed through the skin and wreck their minds.

I have refused no challenge. I said when I have time I will, even though you already provided those figures, I’ll re-source them and paste them back to you. DERP.

Canadian people have had poor relations with the natives since European settlers came to our shores. The trouble is righting the wrongs of those settlers and that has proven to be very difficult.

Thanks for yet another red herring. You’re really flapping around on deck today, eh?

Starling - people kill people they know most often - a Thankgiving day fight over dark meat or a love triangle or a drug deal. Muslims kill randomly and at a higher rate than “whites”. That has been shown. Furthermore - I did not say that I feared either. You have invented a lot for the sake of defending a single ill advised post. :laughing:

I just want to know why Canadians are such haters.

Yes you did - you refused to inform the reader how many murders are commited by muslims in the US. Please include honor killings - they count you know.

You call us haters? How many people did America kill in Iraq when you bombed the shit out of it in the name of WMD er Operation “Freedom”? How many people globally have died at the hands of the US around the world? How many of your own people to do have locked in prisons over minor offences like weed?

And you have the balls to call us haters?

Kindly go fuck yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

You already posted those statistics. Are you saying your numbers are incorrect and you need me to provide correct figures?

Wow - intellectualism? Hey Starling - could you convert 2.5 oz to milliliters for me ? I mean without a calculator :laughing: . You have been so overwhelmed you aren’t even smart enough to know how badly.

You haven’t made a single valid point and have gone so far afield trying to escape your fate that you defended Islam’s violent history be attacking Catholicism and mistakenly referring to it a Christianity. Intellectual you are not.

There is nothing incorrect in what I provided.

Again - you are attempting to defend by discussing something unrelated? Did I say the US was not guilty of hateful crimes and injustices. You are preaching to the choir on that in any case and I don’t need to be informed by children on a subject I know well.

I asked you why you people hate the native people and treat them like shit. No excuses now please.

Hey - Nothing racist about this:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolf-terrorists-to-target-white-americans-cites-a-specific-reason/

Hey, if AQ is racist, then all Muslims are. Holliday logic.

How many - easy 7 million over Iraq
the rest cannot be calculated
and also I think it will lead to worlds end so I guess 7 billion

According to you, all non-muslims constitute a race. and a nice fabrication. Link to where I said that “all muslims”. I have to say, your extrapolations are hillllaaaaarious. Perhaps a rec is in order since you made me raff. :laughing:

That’s the MIC, of course, 6. Not you and me obviously.

Starling - I am still waiting for your answer to my question. How many murders do muslims commit in the US? I did not provide that answer - I said only that I know of 63 to date this year. Certainly there are more. Since you made the original statement that more murders are committed by whites than muslims you must have had hard facts to back it up. Those numbers should be on your fingertips.

So why are you asking me to provide the information again?

And you were incorrect about Christianity not being monotheistic.

You’re on a roll slappy :smiley:

1 Like