Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

I’m glad to see you making the distinction between race and Islam. Have you made the cultural distinction yet? Have you been able to distinguish between regular ole Muslims and terrorists in the sea of 1.6 BILLION people who make up Islam?

Let me help you out on the statement you have chosen not to support - Whites, which represents a race vs muslims - adherents to a religion.

Whites may commit about 3000 murders in the US and make up about 62% of the population. Muslims, Starling, are about 0.6% of the population. How many murders do muslims commit in the US. If the answer is 30 there is an equivalency of 100:1. I know of at least 63 so far this year because they were widely publicized. I have asked you for statistics - how many murders do muslims commit in the US, Starling?

“using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.”

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p370x247/13537528_967209563377162_6373845648047786306_n.jpg?oh=00671ed27c837e043751ad8c766e7e39&oe=57F0E3DC

You see that is the point, Apey - Monotheism is a spiritual disease and one which foists its beliefs upon others (it is very anti-Liberal. Much like Libs) Islam is uber violent at its core and has spent 1400 years spreading itself by the sword. Do all adherents have to participate in the violence? No - they can sit back, be patient, and let a smaller percentage do the dirty work while appreciating their efforts and knowing Allah is pleased.

Who but a filthy ignorant beast vilifies the very principle in human beings which makes them human and admirable , and murder all who do not embrace spiritual darkness.

I am proud to be part of the Great Satan.

The very idea that there is only one god exposes Islam as inherently intolerant and unaccepting of any other view.

I understand the comparison issue Doc. In one of the links I provided, it does a comparison across multiple religions and races. The trouble is the reporting isn’t always great in that regard, which is no fault of my own.

I also reject information provided by this “Religion of Peace” site. Who are the people behind it for the source to be validated? When I looked, albeit on a cursory glance, I could not find who these folks were. That’s the first red flag when looking at a source. There is also no balance to their reporting, which is another red flag.

Let me finish some work and I’ll get back to you on murder stats, if I can find them.

Christianity believes in only one God. How evil is it?

Seems to me that any view of the godhead, when codified, is inherently intolerant and unaccepting. You’ve made an error of composition. It’s the act of codifying, not the theology, that creates the intolerance and jingoism.

Very weak, Starling. Google “violent verses of the Koran”, though surely you will reject any racist site which will confirm that they are indeed in there (and what/who but racists would speak that truth - it is, after all, racist to say anything bad about Islam, and muslims will kill you for it), the very words of the great one god, inspiring his followers to murder non-believers.

Old discussion, Starling. I guess that’s the problem for a newb, not knowing the roads that have been trod for 9 years.
but,

No Christianity is not monotheistic. You are thinking of Catholicism and it disfigured spawn aka protestantism.

No it isn’t (thread to Jeff)

Why are you bringing race to a religious debate?

Murdering non-believers is neither a new concept nor one restricted to Islam.

You said “whites” dear. You brought race into it - not me. :smiley:

and PS: Don’t feel bad - I’m not going to embarrass you the way I would other of the more seasoned trolls.

So Christainity doesn’t believe in a single God? Last time I read the bible, there was only mention of one God.

Christianity is classified as a Abrahamic monotheistic religion. It is monotheistic along with Islam and Judism. You can argue this until you’re blue in the face but you’d be generally considered what is known as “being wrong”.

The Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) is not found in the Bible. Some Christians argue that it can be shown that the Bible teaches that the Father is God, the Son, Jesus Christ, is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, all the while affirming that there is but one God but you will not find it in the pages of the holy book.

Bottom line, Christianity has but one God so I ask again, how evil is it?

Why is having a debate “trolling”?

You have more to fear from Christians as you do Muslims in your country. Although you try to twist statistics to be on a per capita basis, we are talking actual threat. You posted that there are few Muslims in the US who kill a lot fewer people than others do.

You made my point for me, but hey, thanks for coming out :slight_smile:

You didn’t read what I wrote. Christianity is not to be mistaken for the bastardisation that took place at Nicea and resulted in Roman Catholicism and later Protestantism.

I really am not going to field silly questions from a person who can’t even figure out how to tan w/o burning or convert Fahrenheit to Celsius in there head. :laughing:

I should have been more specific…it is you who is bringing RACISM to a religious debate. I’m happy to use the proper term of “bigotry” should I so feel the need to apply a label.

The Bible speaks of many violent things and prescribes brutal and harsh punishments and violent ends. To point at one holy text’s violence while ignoring the other is disingenuous.

I read it. I countered it.

Your ad homs ain’t gonna serve as a distraction here.

Please do your research boy because I hate battling wits with an unarmed man.

Actually I have showed that this year to date that muslims have proven at least 4 times as murderous than “whites” and I have also showed with actual statistics that whites are far less liable to engage in violence than other groups.

How many murders do muslims commit in the US, Starling? I’ll keep asking until you support your claim that I have nothing to be concerned about taking history and current events into account.

Why are you bringing the Bible into it? If your defense of muslims amounts to "but but but, other people do bad things - then you have admitted defeat and I accept your surrender.

My point is your arguements lack perspective and logic. I’m happily providing you with some.

Now try harder.