Don't you get it? I had to shoot my Daughters, because Obama was going to take muh guns!

Muslim is a mental disorder.

It’s their 2nd Amendment right.

They shoot fewer people in the US than whities. Why not disarm them?

Because mooslims are scary and they’re brown.

Ignorance is scary and it has guns.

How the fuck come all my gun toting friends are all successful upstanding folks - girls and boys - got guns all the time

2 Likes

Allah did not write the US Constitution therefore it is rejected by the muslim.

No - it’s scary and it has a Kookaranz in its left hand because it wipes its ass with the right…

Your poor math skills are showing again, Starling.

Calm down. I wasn’t suggesting you or your gun toting friends are ignorant even if they are.

You can be a Muslim and an American. In that, the 2nd Amendment applies to them too. As a clear lover of this amendment, I’m surprised to see you wanting to infringe on the rights of others to bear arms. Shame!

Also, don’t get up my ass if more mass shootings in the US are carried out by non-Muslims than Muslims. Sometimes reality doesn’t jive with the paranoia.

2 Likes

Where’s my math fail?

But isn’t it true that the relatively few Murricans shot by Muzzies are more dead than those shot by lone wolf white males that merely suffer from a mild form of mental illness?

Of course they are more dead. Muzzies make people the deadest.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11062781_10157049628945322_7032381998832238285_n.jpg?oh=8bdc8dd40c4df17354a15f12c56d644d&oe=57EBBBBB

4 Likes

Tears of Jihad - Political Islam (this one is very interesting)

Hey that cute all the muslims are a race bullshit that got packed up your ass just came shooting back out in one messy sentence.

or

was that just a case of leading Starling to a blood soaked battlefield where you hope she will what, do better or as badly as you did? :laughing:

Islam is not a race, dimmies - we’ve been through all of that.

They’re brown? - actually the originals were caucazoid were they not? Arabs? Then of course their wars of conquest say for example “converted” many who they enslaved - you know, those they didn’t leave dead by the millions.

You see - if you’re so hopelssly ignorant as to demand comparisons of people killed by whites vs muslims, as though muslims where not ever white or that Islam is a race then I haven’t any way of educating you than hoping you will read and that truth will dispell your Libtardation.

How many murders are committed by muslims in the US?

Remember that time when Muhammed Ali Dressed up as the Predator and went to the premier of Predator and shot all those peeps with a pretend Army gun? That was awesome!

An interesting airclaim, and part of a TRIPLE POAST. :fries:

I’m making a #2 washtub fulla popcorn, but out of consideration for Doc’s tender sentiments I’m not gonna split this thread or move it. Not now.

Terrorism worldwide doesn’t counter my claim that was US specific.

When speaking about mass shootings, which I was, there were 207 mass shootings as of July 31, 2015 and only ONE was identified as being committed by a Muslim.

“Since 9/11, [Charles Kurzman, Professor of Sociology at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, writing for the Triangle Center on Terrorism and National Security] and his team tallies, 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism launched by their Muslim neighbors. During that period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America’s attention killed 66 Americans, “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11,” notes Kurzman’s team.”

1 Like