Darwin fetches 5 - rescue underway - how do you rescue people from a volcano?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/webcam-live-feed-showed-tourists-101542799.html

I heard they think all 50 tourists believed to have been on the island, blowed up real good.

Why wud you go their

“My god,” Michael Schade tweeted as he posted video of the eruption. “My family and I had gotten off it 20 minutes before, were waiting at our boat about to leave when we saw it. Boat ride home tending to people our boat rescued was indescribable.”

His video showed a wall of ash and steam around White Island and a helicopter heavily damaged and covered in ash. He said one woman was badly injured but seemed “strong” by the end.

The terrifying disaster immediately raised questions of why people were allowed to visit the island some 30 miles (50 kilometers) off mainland New Zealand after scientists had noted an uptick in volcanic activity in recent weeks. White Island is the tip of an undersea volcano.

Authorities said 47 people were on the island at the time. Some were walking along the rim of the crater just before the eruption. In addition to the dead and missing, 31 survivors were hospitalized and three others were released, officials said. Some of the victims were reported severely burned.

Why did Harry Truman stay on his Mountain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjJrTW0al0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39d_RiOd6do

If I was visiting one of the nicest countries on earth I would be sure to visit a fucking volcano that’s like the moon - yeah, first on the list

they prolly paid 60 bucks for the fucking boat ride

their heirs shud get half the money back -

I think I will organize a tour of some strip mines I know of - same thing cept they don’t blow up

Bro, Stand Up Paddle Boarding is Coal Sludge Ponds is the ticket.

LMAO, tell bigly - mother fucker thinks they put the land back like it was

Saw a movie once where the mining co. fucked up Indian land and an Indian kidnapped the owner and burned his leg - then he sed “GO PUT IT BACK LIKE IT WAS” See if it works out

Wanna be a tour guide Apey?

I’ll fetch ya a fancy hat and a megaphone

1 Like

NZ volcano tours - I went to see how much it costs

68 bucks

Hmm, for some reason the site seems to be somewhat kaput

Overview Explore the mighty volcanoes of New Zealand and gain insight into the country’s rich geology on this half-day tour from Auckland. Hike from the crater to the summit of iconic Mt Wellington and Mangere Mountain with a guide, and admire panoramic views from your high vantage point. Enjoy lunch at Mangere Bridge, then tackle One Tree Hill and Mt Eden. During your tour, look out for native animal and plant life, and see a side of Auckland many visitors miss. (Volcanoes visited are inactive.) 5-hour Auckland volcanoes tour Summit Mt Eden, Mangere Mountain, One Tree Hill and Mt Wellington with a guide Admire sweeping views over the craters and the surrounding countryside Enjoy lunch at Mangere Bridge Gain insight into the region’s native animal and plant life Tour includes pickup and drop-off from Queens Wharf

Read more about Book Half-Day Volcano Tour from Auckland from $68 in 2020 - Half-Day Volcano Tour from Auckland 2020

Is hunting the abo’s still allowed?

I don’t get to talk to Bigly any more, I think he’s mad at me.