D_M's Health Update

Are you still using that weed goo you made up a few weeks ago?

2 Likes

Cancer is a disease that makes me want to go outside and scream at the Cosmos.

4 Likes

Taking a break from the RSO until I start chemo round 3. Iā€™m walking around like a zombie the way it is from all the Morphine, Fentanyl and Ativan. Once Iā€™m done with all the chemo treatments Iā€™ll be hitting the RSO hard to rebuild my immune system.

5 Likes

:thumbsup:

Hang in there! Youā€™re headed for remission. I can feel it.

5 Likes

Relish your personal time you and your wife get to share as you glide over this little speed bump in life.

6 Likes

Yeah, what they said.

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know how youā€™re walking at all given that cocktail. One Ativan and Iā€™m out like a light nevermind the pain killers.

1 Like

How are you doing, DM?

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t find the funny DR thread, so Iā€™ll just repost this little gem here.

2 Likes

3rd best show in history of tele

1 Like

The ex and I used to watch it every week, but when It got to the point, that you could almost time the witty insult and Houseā€™s miraculous life saving idea by your watch, we started losing interest, but it was a good show.

3 Likes

And, it was never Lupus, right?

3 Likes

The Sherlock series is equally as good but only 3 episodes a season so it doesnā€™t wear on you.

1 Like

House never wore on me - most excellent show

yus are too fucking picky - I suppose you cud tell when Jesse was gona say bitch in BB

picky and twisty

oh - I cud time it

STFU

1 Like

Yup. The formulaic structure was boring. It could have been great if they had done it as a serial rather than an episodic.

2 Likes

I watched every single episode of House so twist that mofo.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are you watching ALONE and did you ever see LIE TO ME on the tele - one of the best shows ever

1 Like

I do hope @D_M is doing okay. Eight days since his last post.

:heart:

2 Likes

Nothing recent on his FB either, but heā€™s made arrangements to let us know if anything goes south.

1 Like

I talked to him for a minute on here Friday night and he seemed ok and in decent spiritsā€¦

7 Likes