D_M's Health Update

I would like to propose that henceforth, we shall refer to “it” as guay. To avoid confusion, etc.

He’s having some swelling in his extremities Doc. Wants to hold off treatment till they deal with that, he seems to be in good spirits all the same.

8 Likes

Why is he not visiting us anymore?

Why is this not in the DM thread?

I don’t know the answer, maybe he just needs to focus on his journey for now.

@E_Normus_Johnson if you want to graft this into D_Ms update thread I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Sheesh…tough audience.

I thought it was okay since we usually wait for D_M to update us in that thread…but anything to make Wabbit happy.

3 Likes

I demand more thread movement!

1 Like
3 Likes

Oh fuck…
Very saddened to hear. He at least had time to know his situation and make peace with all in his life. I think he will find the after-life an interesting adventure.
Thanks for bringing the news, Wab.

5 Likes

Yeah. I do hold out hope that that is the case. Perhaps he’ll pop in here and troll us. Or at least laugh at us now and then.

Damn. Just so, so heart broken.

3 Likes

T’was not I, but ApeBro who posted the linked story.

In times like this, I get even more tighter with my beliefs

Fuck being a gloomy believe-in-nothing asshole, even if it’s all bullshit and we die to become only a pile of mush underground, at least it makes life more bearable to believe in something.

1 Like

Not sure if all nonbelievers are gloomy, just as I’m not sure all believers have achieved nirvana.

3 Likes

We are all buds on a tree that is called humanity. Those buds turn to twigs and some of those twigs are nearly identical to other twigs. It doesn’t matter if you eyes aren’t atomically identical to another’s, your vision will be essentially the same. With 8 billion people in the world it is guaranteed that you will live again, you just won’t be aware of your other self/selves. It’s true. Trust me.

Hell, in some belief systems we are each living simultaneous lives, several at a time, some of them not even in present time.

If you think about it, it gives “arguing with oneself” new meaning.

2 Likes

When he was young, he played small time but professional soccer.

3 Likes

Nick spoke of being homeless at one time, I don’t know if irbwas one day or a week or what, but he overcame that dehumanizing experience and had a nice life afterwards.

2 Likes

And the String Theory kinda supports that

1 Like

Dude survived being crushed by a truck too

4 Likes

Are you saying that everyone in history is and has always been a Spoon dual?

2 Likes