D_M's Health Update

That sucks. Glad you’re gome.

1 Like

Keep on keeping on brother.

https://youtu.be/-L41MhFPU9s

1 Like

Here’s a pic of my wife and home caregiver. I don’t think I could get through this without her.

Here’s a pic of me prepped for the outpatient surgery.

7 Likes

She’s beautiful. DM. And thank the gods you have her.

7 Likes

She’s very pretty…

3 Likes

You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day.

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.

Psalm 91

5 Likes

Hawking was afraid of the dark until he figured out it was only the absence of light and how could you be afraid of the absence of something

1 Like

What about the absence of oxygen? Sardines?

The research tells me sardines are the best fish for fighting cancer. They are extremely high in Omega 3 fatty acids, which blocks cancer cells ability to reproduce and mestesticize. I am going to try to develop a taste for them.

2 Likes

How could you not have a taste fer sardines

Dawn will not go near them even thou she never tried one

good, more fer me

I bought a bottle of CoQ10 from the close out rack at the shoppers, from what i read online thats all ya need to beat the cancers.

I tried one the other day and despite disliking seafood, they weren’t half bad. They were packed in a spicy tomato sauce.

The only way not to get cancer is go back in time and make sure all yer forefathers ate right and were in a good environment - it all comes from sich

get em in oil - I like Ocean Prince - 89 cents a can

The cats don’t like tomato sauce - but they do the soy oil

1 Like

How do you prepare them? Straight from the can?

Yep on Italian bread - baked fresh at the shoppers

People say they don’t like em

If they did not sell there would not have hundreds of cans at the shoppers

Your wife is beautiful, man

You guys will get thru this :wink:

1 Like

I like a sardine once in a while

Excellent night snack IMO

I always have a couple cans in the cupboard, for the unexpected munchies at night

I like the ones in hot tomato sauce

2 Likes

I have them in Olive Oil 4 or fi times per week. Also an excellent choice for backpacking. Salmon is excellent also. Have that every w/e. And it is brain food, which is why we are so smart compared to meat eaters.

Any of you take Cumin seed oil?

1 Like

A can of sardines will be worth a pound of gold in the endtime

2 Likes