D_M We hardly knew ye, yet you were a friend to all

Nick and I talked off the boards quite a bit for a while, mostly our shared love of cold cases. I know he loved his Blues and I’m truly sorry they never won while he was alive.

Here ya go buddy, one more time, the Monday Night Miracle

I’m not sure if he did or not, Norm would remember, prolly

So sorry for your loss.

RIP.

You’re out of pain and in Peace.

Prayers and sympathies for his family.

He was dingleberry_mint on Vapor’s board. He might have been on Snoop’s board but when the split happened I don’t think he had time for Farmer and the gang any longer. I never knew him to use alts…I really think this was his only board although he knew some of the people like Stu who remained at CO when we left.

Dude was born on the 1st day of the year

I’ve told the story before long ago, in short I had what I think of as a near death experience…accidental choking, I took a big swallow of some stuff and it instantly lodged in my throat, in no time at all I was going down, i tripped there I was flat on my back and no strength or energy left, I was down for the count, and then there was a moment where all panic seemed to melt away and I was “ok” and realizing that this was it, I was moments from dying after choking on health food…I felt calm and accepting and at peace with it,(the clump started breaking down and eventually cleared and I could breathe again) I hope Nick was at peace and pain free in his final days and hours…

How old was he?

I think he was about 56ish.

Too young to go. :sleepy:

Oh, is that what you call it?

oh shit. :cry:

And I am not frightened of dying
Any time will do, I don’t mind
Why should I be frightened of dying?
There’s no reason for it, you’ve gotta go sometime