d_m --- HIRKO TAX

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/investigations/mc-bethlehem-hirko-tax-20151124-story.html

1 Like

“accidentally set fire to his home” LOL, all these years later and they are still holding to that bullshit.

I didn’t know Bethlehem floated a bond to pay the settlement. Just think if Karoly and the Hirko’s hadn’t settled and won the $25 million they were asking for. Would have bankrupted the fukking city.

If I had been the family I would have taken some of that $7.5 million, bought a plot of land right next to the police station and erected a bronze statue of Officer Riedy pumping 9 rounds into John Hirko’s back.

2 Likes

Caucasianlivesmatter

1 Like

At the time they were worried about the Jury awarding 200 million - beyond what they were asking - fer real

1 Like

Officer Riedy did okay for himself after all that BS. Not a fukking single reprimand other than being taken off SWAT. He retired a few years ago and is collecting a nice annual pension of $57,773. He also got on part-time with Walnutport PD after retiring. He also does a little gunnery blogging…