Cruz commits sucide

don’t the Candidates normally wait until they have the nomination before they pick the food taster?

2 Likes

China is overjoyed - she will create jobs there

I wonder if she could ship Congress over there too?

This isn’t just political suicide: it’s DROWNING IN CATERPILLARS political suicide.

Jesus fukking Christ. Just give it up already. Even if it were a contested convention, neither Cruz nor Kasich is going to get the nomination.

You know it, they know it, I know it, the RNC knows it but can’t admit it…just relax and enjoy the train wreck.

I is LMFAO@ Ted Cruz.

Someone called me nasty cause I said in a comment that it was too bad the cancer did not turn the bitch into worm food.

Sometimes the truth is nasty

Carly Fiorina, brought in once again to revive a failing enterprise for a lot of money.

Desperation move. Old Lyin’ Ted, done for.

They should give them both a free Trump scarf as a consolation prize.

2 Likes

Cue Talking Heads ‘Burning down the House’

Wait. Are you saying give them a “Trump” scarf for free? Or are you saying "Give them a ‘Free Trump!’ " scarf?

To tie Apey and Billdo’s poasts together, does anyone recall how Ivanka’s scarves are flammable?

1 Like

Si senor, it was a news item a couple days ago how Ivanka’s Chinese Made Fashion Scarves were being recalled (or something) due to being highly flammable. They were not making Murrica great, in other words.

1 Like

This is terrific. Half of Republicans hate Trump, and almost all Republicans hate Cruz, and yet they’re convinced they can win a GENERAL election.

1 Like

The thing that’s funny about that headline is this: Cruz is about as creepy as they come. Listen to him talk for one minute. He sounds like a character out of a Boris Karloff or John Waters movie. A very creepy character. To Cruz, Fiorina probably seems very normal.

1 Like

1 Like

Fiorina opposes net neutrality rules adopted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and has said she would “roll back” that policy: “Regulation over innovation is a really bad role for government.”[258][324][325] Fiorina has repeatedly criticized the rules, arguing that “the FCC just issued—without anyone commenting on it or anyone voting on it—400 pages of new regulations over the Internet. It’s not good, it’s not helpful.”[326] The text contains a large number of footnotes which often address comments made by the general public and includes 87 pages of comments by the FCC commissioners.[326]