Cruz commits sucide

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-cruz-picks-carly-fiorina-as-running-mate-in-a-205105623.html

don’t the Candidates normally wait until they have the nomination before they pick the food taster?

2 Likes

China is overjoyed - she will create jobs there

I wonder if she could ship Congress over there too?

This isn’t just political suicide: it’s DROWNING IN CATERPILLARS political suicide.

Jesus fukking Christ. Just give it up already. Even if it were a contested convention, neither Cruz nor Kasich is going to get the nomination.

You know it, they know it, I know it, the RNC knows it but can’t admit it…just relax and enjoy the train wreck.

I is LMFAO@ Ted Cruz.

Someone called me nasty cause I said in a comment that it was too bad the cancer did not turn the bitch into worm food.

Sometimes the truth is nasty

Carly Fiorina, brought in once again to revive a failing enterprise for a lot of money.

Desperation move. Old Lyin’ Ted, done for.

They should give them both a free Trump scarf as a consolation prize.

2 Likes

Cue Talking Heads ‘Burning down the House’

Wait. Are you saying give them a “Trump” scarf for free? Or are you saying "Give them a ‘Free Trump!’ " scarf?

To tie Apey and Billdo’s poasts together, does anyone recall how Ivanka’s scarves are flammable?

1 Like

Si senor, it was a news item a couple days ago how Ivanka’s Chinese Made Fashion Scarves were being recalled (or something) due to being highly flammable. They were not making Murrica great, in other words.

1 Like

This is terrific. Half of Republicans hate Trump, and almost all Republicans hate Cruz, and yet they’re convinced they can win a GENERAL election.

1 Like

The thing that’s funny about that headline is this: Cruz is about as creepy as they come. Listen to him talk for one minute. He sounds like a character out of a Boris Karloff or John Waters movie. A very creepy character. To Cruz, Fiorina probably seems very normal.

1 Like

1 Like