Coronavirus Cackles

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Wabbit, you mus be real old!

(har har har…i no i got u beat, by almost a decade.)

I have done the pencil cassette thing innumerable times for a while there I was quite adept at holding the cassette up with the pencil and swirling it around till the end, yes I am a bad azz, and I can almost hear Mikey’s big brother’s voice calling him out.

2 Likes

I got my brother a t-shirt for his BDay when he was in HS on the front it said “I’m Mikey…” and on the back it said “…and I like it!”

and most of my pencil-in-cassette experience involved muttering cusses under my breath

3 Likes

You are one of us.

2 Likes

Whoa memory lane time. You old fucks remember the t-shirt shops of the 70s, where you picked out a blank T-shirt and selected one or more appliquees? I used that T-shirt black-letter font that we are ALL picturing in our heads right now

This font

My Dad brought me a T-Shirt with that phrase on it from Hawaii, slightly better color/bg but I remember faking gratitude and thinking “Fck Dad, just wtf, what kind of morantard do you think I am?”

Stay classy Trumptards

3 Likes

OUCH… pretty short on the Funnay, though.

I thought it should prolly go in the seriouser covid thread, but too lazy to scroll for it and can’t recall the title…

But this is def. applicable here imo.

3 Likes

This Socks

1 Like

1 Like

Freedom intensifies

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Coronavirus outbreak in the Amish community:

They’re getting a little hoarse and buggy.

2 Likes

1 Like