California stores sell old weed

I went to the most popular and biggest dispensary in the area… I smelled it all, it was all old and stale… the expensive stuff, the cheap stuff… I ended up buying a cheaper eighth of Vegan Buddha Cookies… nice packaging etc. but it was harvested on 5/8 or some shit… the guy at the store said there’s a huge backlog in getting stuff tested and it all has to be tested before they can sell it… so it’s all old stale weed…

Plus I had like a $35 eighth and a $32 vape cartridge and it all cost almost a $100 by the time I got out of there.

So I need a hookup… someone that grows inside who always has the fresh stuff… gotta be people around!

^^^^ This just blows me away… Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure California has some of the best weed in the world… but you probably aren’t going to find it at the store!

I had way better weed in IL… was smokin FRESH for years.

Got some direct from a very small grower today way better deal, way better quality.

Went to a different dispensary today, they were nicer and the bud was a lot better… I got some of the lower end stuff and it’s great… got a couple 3.5 grammers and a gram of oil to make some edibles.

Vallajo Holistic Health Center was all old stale stuff…

1 Like

I think the most well-known dispensary in the Bay Area is Harborside in Oakland. If you’re going to check out Oakland for other reasons, it might be worth a visit.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve definitely heard of it before. I think that one store in Vallejo just sells old weed, they probably get it cheaper and make more money of of it. The stuff we got today was fine.

1 Like

I had a piece of an edible brownie once from Harborside. I was practically comatose.

lololol

1 Like

I got a gram of oil to make some hash oil gummies out of…

1 Like