CA woman tells Border Patrol Agents to piss off

She’s an actual hero and defending our Constitutional rights the government attempted to trample on this day.

But on this occasion when the bus stopped, Smalls said the driver announced: ‘We are being boarded by Border Patrol. Please be prepared to show your documentation upon request.’

Smalls said she stood up and began shouting: 'This is a violation of your Fourth amendment rights. You don’t have to show them s***! This is illegal. We are not within 100 miles of an international border so that have no authority to ask you for anything. Tell them to f*** off!

When the agents actually boarded, she reiterated: 'I’m not showing you sh**! I’m not driving this bus, so you have no right to ask me for anything!

'And the rest of you guys don’t have to show them anything, either! This is harassment and racial profiling!

‘Don’t show them a gotdamn thing! We are not within 100 miles of a border so they have no legal right or jurisdiction here! Google it!’

She claims that, after seeing she was willing to cause a problem, the agents got off the bus and allowed it to continue.

Smalls wrote on Facebook that one of the agents told her: ‘Fine. We can see that you’re a citizen because of your filthy mouth.’

She added: 'These border patrol officers act like they do because they EXPECT people to be afraid of them and just comply.

'The lady next to me spoke NO ENGLISH, but she was a very kind woman. She looked TERRIFIED when they boarded. I felt it was my duty to defend her.

'We DO NOT LIVE in Nazi Germany. No one should be asked to present “papers” for interstate travel. I defended her, and I defended myself.

5 Likes

Ten thousand Blessings upon her!

If you don’t stand up, you’ll spend your life on your knees.

1 Like

One of my fav movies

this is what II will do with BP agents - 10 at a time - if I am head of the world

make a mint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsuNN6jEjQ