Billdo Reborn

Fuck, finally starting to feel alive again after over a month of being fucked up… I fucked up my wrists watering the garden first of all and somehow broke my middle fuck you finger, which I still have wrapped up… then a couple weeks ago I think I got heat sick and dehydrated and man I felt bad, my whole body was aching, muscles were locking up, had a headache and I don’t get headaches… I felt like I was gonna fuckin die a couple times… so I spent a few days sleeping like 16 hours a day which isn’t me, but the last few days I’ve been bouncing back…

3 Likes

Sometimes the body just needs a little “me time” especially as we get more “experienced”

Wait - you injured yourself watering the garden? :neutral_face:

Maybe “watering the garden” is a euphemism that indicates something that can be rough on the wrist.

1 Like

yeah go hold your thumb over the end of a water hose for 30-40 minutes a day to create enough pressure for a good spray… but you guys can fantasize about me strokin it all you want I guess if that’s your thing… :unamused:

@Billdo You’d never make it in Canada, son.[quote=“TheNextLast_Holliday, post:3, topic:15502, full:true”]
Wait - you injured yourself watering the garden? :neutral_face:
[/quote]

C’mon, it was funny! Don’t be so sensitive.

I’m telling you that shit totally blew my wrists out, felt like they were broke. I couldn’t even flick a Bic to light my bowl at times… life has been rough!

2 Likes

Hey - ya ever heard of a hose nozzle. I bet Walmart has them for 2.97$

Cheap and they do the job.

Got one awhile back for $4.

[quote=“Billdo, post:1, topic:15502”]
my whole body was aching, muscles were locking up, had a headache and I don’t get headaches… I felt like I was gonna fuckin die a couple times… so I spent a few days sleeping like 16 hours a day which isn’t me,
[/quote] Were you smoking enough weed? Because I heard you can live in perfect health, pain free, if you smoke enough reefer.

Must not have been, need to up my dosage, good idea.

1 Like

I think I broke my middle finger starting the mower and the cord snapped back hard. I’m going back to doing nothing but web shit… then I’ll just hurt myself walking to the fridge.

1 Like

Modern man - what can you say. :laughing:

I mowed the backyard yesterday and had to lay down for a few hours afterwards. I felt like shit the rest of the day. Anymore, I have to mow the front and back on separate days. Granted, I’m doing it in 100+ Temps, but when I was a teen working apartment maintenance did nothing but mowing and trimming 8 hours a day 6 days a week all summer and had the energy to party all fukking night.

1 Like

Have you been taking enough calcium?

I take a calcium pill every day and some vitamins and I don’t eat too awful.

True. That’s the only way we water our growing stuff. You have to have a strong thumb to live in Canada.

Tell us about the time you were watering the garden and it was hot so you only had a t-shirt on and then the cable guy showed up and startled you causing you to lose your hold on the hose and by the time you regained control it had accidentally flipped around backwards and soaked your shirt so you won the wet t-shirt contest.

2 Likes