Before the NFL Josh Gordon said he was making $10K a month selling pot

Gordon, who has been suspended from the NFL multiple times because of substance abuse issues, told Sports Illustrated that he was making up to $10,000 a month dealing marijuana. From SI:

As a sophomore at Baylor he says he was receiving as much as six pounds of weed—vacuum-sealed and wrapped in Mylar, sprayed with kerosene and covered in coffee beans to mask the smell, shipped through U.S. mail—every week from a dealer back home. He would drive to Dallas, Austin and San Antonio to sell it, and he estimates he was bringing in upward of $10,000 in profit every month. He was arrested for possession in fall 2010 and one year later was indefinitely suspended for failing a school drug test.

Gordon told SI he had started selling marijuana while in high school to help support his family. It’s also important to note that Gordon says in the profile — which is worth a read — things that contradict what he told GQ earlier in the year about how he would drink or do drugs before “probably every game of my career.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/baylor-browns-wr-josh-gordon-said-making-10k-month-selling-pot-205654267.html

He sounds a lot like yours truly as a youth.

Smoking a shit load of weed is probably a lot of what got him in the NFL to begin with, performance enhancer…

I think this guy has some issues. Or am i thinking of a different Gordon?

Go Browns!