Beautiful Earth thread

Dordogne River from two opposing views (Domme toward Beynac, and Beynac toward Domme), central France

Click on the upper one to embiggen and be awed. Our B&B was near that darker cliff way in the background

The castle at the top of the far hill on the right in the first pic, and at the top of the far hill dead center in the second pic, is Castelnaud, where they have a fantastic array of trebuchets

1 Like

Frank Delargy Photography
·

Broken Top Mountain reflected in Sparks Lake, Oregon.
240 second exposure. Loved what the long exposure and some wind-driven waves did to the reflection. Late September 2016. — at Sparks Lake.

1 Like

LeHigh Valley, PA

Is this near where you are Duke?

1 Like

Havasupai Falls, Arizona

Istanbul, Turkey

Gorgeous sunset and the rolling hills, valleys and and spurs in Yakima ft Rock Painting Device.

2 Likes

Alsea Bay

1 Like

Mt Thielsen, Due N. of Crater Lake

Mt Thielsen, Due N of Crater Lake but in COLOR!

1 Like

Blue bonnets and Milkyway

Terlingua, Texas

2 Likes

The Cycle of the Moon.

2 Likes

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEhUTq8NGY

200 year old wisteria in Japan

2 Likes

I just left a 25 or 30 year old Wisteria behind, it was just a “Shrubbery”

Did you say “a shrubbery”? My name is Roger, the Shrubber! I design, arrange and sell shrubberies!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, how fortuitous!

Such hard times are these when grown men can say “Ni” to an old woman.

1 Like

Photogs note

Having perspective is a wonderful thing…

This is a waterfall that is off trail and can be sketchy to get to. If you’d like to go here, do your research like I did. I’m not going to divulge ANY details. Getting here isn’t for everyone and its a fragile area.

Joshua Johnston Photography

Somewhere in Washington State @Borommakot do you know these falls?

Photo srch found more stuff.

Perspective (Joshua Johnston Photography) by Joshua Johnston Photography (flickr) Tags: giffordpinchotnationalforest washington pacificnorthwest pnw joshuajohnston sonya7iii sonyfe85mmf18 longexposure waterfall water nature landscapephotography Share on: Facebook Twitter Tumblr Email
Gifford Pinchot Nat Forest

2 Likes

A couple hours ago on Cape Cod.

1 Like