Back in your cages you filthy animals

I knew they’d roll out the big prison one day.

up the street

Corporate takeover, all that will be left standing in a few months of lockdown will be the big boys.

:roll_eyes:

Maybe I wouldn’t be so cynical and could take this more seriously if I weren’t just expected to feel lucky I’m working still as an “essential worker.” No quarantine for me.

Do you think the MJ industry is non-essential, and you should be without pay? I get that being out and about is harrowing when people are really not taking proper measures to protect each other.

I don’t think I should be subjected to it while everyone else is super duper extra smextra supposed to stay at home or risk DEATH.

1 Like

You can go out on leave and get paid. You should qualify for the State Disability Insurance Program. Make an appointment to see the docs at PP, let them know you’re extremely stressed out, can’t sleep, eat…then ask them to fill out the paperwork.

You can stay home and get paid.

if it were that easy there would be nobody working still

As with groceries, the dispensaries are getting tighter and tighter, many of them encouraging prepaid curb service and delivery etc

1 Like

We are the only dispensary open for a long ways that you can still walk into. We have a huge building, 13 registers.

I’ve never been in one that big, most of the ones I’ve been in usually only have up to 5 or so check out lines. Portland has some larger ones i’d assume.

they want us to go to curbside, my boss refuses saying we won’t be able to serve all of our customers, probably true, plus it would be dangerous for workers and anyone driving down our street.

So is your store on a busier street with little or no off street parking for the store?

It is that easy.