Apparently, Liberalism is a mental disease

There’s the speeches full of emotion they give to an audience full of people full of guilt and disposable income

And there’s the real stories you hear by talking to these people and learning their REALITY

I wonder, in a country that’s bigger than the continental US and with 50% less population, haven’t you people never asked yourselves WHY there are so many people in poverty here?

How did they end up there? In places like Rio and São Paulo? Why didn’t they stay in their states, became farmers or lived from the land?

Do you know how many stories have I heard? Of lazy sons who sold their parents land for almost nothing, just enough to buy a ticket and move to Rio or another big city? There was a time when there were jobs for those with a skill and nature for those without one. Even in places like Rio.

Rio has a funny story. It’s a very good example. Until the 40’s there was no crime. Until it became Brazil’s California. The media empires there boomed the city’s image. São Paulo had the money, but Rio had the fame and the glamour. With drug prohibition fueled the crime in the slums. The killings for turf began. All paid with the millions and millions that the rich liberal people living there were making.

Laziness created poverty in Brazil. A country with such a giving and plentiful nature was more than enough for such a small population. But one day, some people looking for votes or holding a video camera were there, and told them how poor they were, how great people living in major cities were living and how outrageous was the fact that 1 of their 8 children died of waterborne diseases. All of a sudden, the lifestyle that they lived for generations before them wasn’t good enough anymore and all should move to the capital and get government assistance.

This is what created the 25 million people living in slums here today. Drugs and them voting for the worst people this country ever saw did the rest.

1 Like

I’ll give onto one thing at least.

Maybe we Brazilians shouldn’t be taken as an example.

Maybe we’re worst people than the rest. Seeing the kind of things that are unreal happening here makes me think that.

FOR EXAMPLE

This is a high profile one, and that’s the reason he stayed ONLY 6 years in jail.

He was the goalie from Flamengo, one of Brazil’s biggest soccer clubs. Bruno

http://www.capitalteresina.com.br/media/uploads/2016/09/22/goleiro%20bruno.jpg

Bruno had a son with Eliza Samudio

Eliza was another “Mary cleats”, the name given to girls who run after rich soccer players. She hit the jackpot (at least what she thought) when she got pregnant from Bruno. Of course, Bruno was pissed off. Eliza was all set to live large on Bruno’s dough and he didn’t like that. So what the did? He said he was going to marry Eliza (that’s what she wanted) and invited her to a small farm. Over there, with a cousin and a friend, Bruno killed and fed Eliza’s pieces to the pitbulls.

Bruno confessed and he was sentenced to 22 years in jail. He served 6 and was freed today, because like I mentioned before, we have some of the most lenient justice systems in the world.

So, let me ask this.

Do you guys agree with that? Do you think it’s right to show leniency in front of a people that commits such atrocities? That one there is pretty “textbook”, hey, he had a “good motive”. That there is considered good motive here in Brazil. As a matter of fact, if you can fake the most basic murder, you can get rid of anyone here and with a so-so lawyer and a solid story and no witness, you’ll probably never spend a day in jail.

Of course, once again, I have to point the fact that like our education system, our justice system is infested by hardcore leftists.

So, would you guys have such thing repeated in your country? Or you admit Brazilians are just terrible people overall?

1 Like

OJ killed his wife and her friend and didn’t even get charged.

No, I don’t think that shit is right. And it’s not liberalism. It’s called sucking up to rich and famous people – a disease that knows no party.

1 Like

Yeha, you had OJ, but over here, everyone is OJ. As a matter of fact, poor people will have very little jail time if they are very poor and are not committing violent crimes. People who practice small thefts can have have 30 arrests and spend 2 days in jail. The cops make sure they wait at least 2 days, it makes them look very bad when they arrest the same criminal twice in a day. It has happened here, believe me.

Ok, so you’re not fond of crazy penal laws, that’s good.

So you see, we Brazilians are indeed a messed up people for accepting such things.

I’ll refrain from making future comparisons with America in the future

And next I discuss with someone here who defends that kind of stuff I’ll say “you’re not a liberal, you’re a psycho”

I’m all for locking up murderers, violent people etc. instead they usually give them a badge and a gun.

The fact is our system lets violent people out early so they can make room for drug offenders.

2 Likes

Over here we have the military police and the civil one. The civil is more about investigating stuff, stings, etc.

The military is the one dealing with the streets, patrolling, responding to calls, etc. They have military training, which is even worse than the one used by the army.

They were born from the necessity of dealing with the nightmares happening in the slums and other poorer hoods.

And of course, numerous cases of abuse and corruption. The people say they are truculent and violent, the cops say the citizens don’t cooperate.

But once more, the solution proves itself even worse. The last governments tied the hands of the cops. They have to act with extreme caution, shooting someone unarmed will land them in jail and probably dead. If before people feared cops and only the worse criminals would shoot, now it has become common. The criminal knows the cop won’t shoot first and won’t give chase. All the time, videos of people grabbing the cops when they’re arresting someone, hitting them. People can resist arrest and the cops have to struggle with them, lots of cases of people grabbing their guns and with a gazillion cell phones pointed at them, they sometimes need to deal with a 250 pound monster, high on crack and god knows what else. Needless to say, many more cops are dying and a hell lot more criminals too. Instead of peace, it became the looser of all hells.

Nothing works on this disgraceful country of mine

You guys can try there, maybe you’ll have more luck. But over here, it’s too late.

Threat them like animals, it’s bad. Don’t do it, it’s worse.

You can choose to kill some or many, but never few or none.

1 Like

Thread to Rancid

1 Like

At least I got Lotus to admit that Brazilians are a terrible people to allow the things we do LOL

But seriously, I hope all the things I list here, all the craziness and unreason that took over this country serve at least as an example to others.

Things you may think “this will never happen”. They do.

So, I beg Americans, watch out for the people you let in, watch out for the people you allow to vote and how you elect your government.

Once certain people are the majority, they’ll elect people just like them. And that’s when you start seeing the crazy laws being passed.

You guys might think that will never happen to you, that you have some safety measures in place, and you do. The electoral college is one.

If we had some sort of EC voting system here, Dilma would never be elected the 2nd time like she was.

Yeah that’s pretty much what’s going on LOL… for example the first thing Dump did was made it legal again for coal companies to dump their sludge in creeks, rivers and streams… not to mention all those “Blue” laws the god gobbers still have all over the country that specify things like you can’t drink on sunday, get a blowjob or own a dildo.

2 Likes

And now I ask you, do you really think we “act” like we were that religious?

With so many people committing violent crimes, so much corruption… What about carnaval? A feast of lewdness and cheap pleasure, all served with a lot of alcohol and drugs. Those numbers there are a little outdated, we have almost as many protestants as catholics today, and the number of afro-based religions also increased.

Brazilians will tell you they believe in God, go to church, but then, they go out and do whatever they want.

We’re not a religious people, we’re a bunch of hypocrites.

That’s religious people everywhere! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s what you end up with when you have a religion that’s based totally upon hypocrisy itself… one day it’s eye for an eye, the next it’s turn the other cheek, whichever’s convenient at the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree with that. I saw how they are running to end regulations and whatnot, while that might make the US more competitive and create jobs, it’ll also fuck up your environment.

There’s no way to make everyone happy, that’s the truth

Technology and population increased way faster than collective intelligence and decent behavior.

But as many terrible experiences, this one will also open doors to a lot of changes. The big reset will come soon and whoever’s left, will inherit a boring world. Boring, but clean and sustainable.

I know a guy probably capable of more violence than all of us combined together is a born again Christian. Jesus is with him when he’s beating your head in. Crazy motherfucker lol

Boring is good, smoke another joint…

1 Like

Isn’t Trump up at all hours Tweeting? Isn’t Trump marginalizing media outlets because he can’t handle them calling him out on his lies?

Sorry, who’s the snowflake?

2 Likes

Yes, always picking the “right” passages of the bible, that are always cancelling and antagonizing each other

The basics should have been enough. Be nice to others, like you would want done to you. Keep your hands from what’s not yours, but be generous. You can’t have a nice world full of assholes and expect it to be a good one.

Then there are things that are a really hard to put in practice there, like the forgive and forget.

Some people deserve a 2nd chance, others not. And for those “failures”, the bible pays.

But when you need the sub-laws, it’s usually because people are not following the most basic ones

You wouldn’t need to turn the other cheek if you weren’t slapped in first place.

What they did was they took Old Testament Judaism and New Testament Churchianity which are two opposing and totally conflicting belief systems and threw them both in the same book of myths… and it totally fucks up the heads of the believers. Not only do they pull from both systems at convenience, so do their religious leaders.

Boring is happiness for people who don’t know to appreciate it.

Happiness for some could mean stagnation for others

The problem is greed, desire and ego.

1 Like

Just like the Koran, Mohammed started ok but ended his legacy as a psycho

And even our laws are like that too. At the same time they warrant your rights, they create a bunch of other laws that contradict your own welfare

1 Like