Apparently, Liberalism is a mental disease

… since so many Libs are seeing mental health professionals.

“In her 35 years as a therapist, Arlene Drake has never heard so many clients talking about the same issue. Week after week, they complain of panic attacks and insomnia because of President Trump.”

Bwa ahahahahahahahha! Poor Lib snowflakes.

Meanwhile last week Trumpy spends an hour news conference sniveling about all the unfair people.

1 Like

Did you discuss that with your therapist this week, bro?

Your mom.

So you channel the dead. I knew you were whack, bro, but you really shouldn’t admit it on the open boards.

Conservatism really is a mental disease… look up “Authoritarian Personality Disorder” and the need for a big daddy goovernment to protect you from sex and pot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like sex and pot and I’ve read Adorno. I don’t want authority over anyone, just the right to tell them they’re fucked up in the head.

So … what does that make me?

uhh… fucked up in the head…

2 Likes

It’s not sex and pot, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRn6CDwAZp0

So marauding punks on a beach is a lib-con issue? The conz want us praying to their fake god and being their bitch… fuck them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know, my country was a lot better when people still believed in God and criminals were being punished instead of being called “victims”.

I’m done believing in people being good instead of acting like animals. At least in multicultural societies

I don’t need a fake fairy tale god to keep from acting like an animal… You make people live like animals and treat them like animals and worship a cruel god, they’re probably going to act like animals. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides it’s not like you guys are lacking in religion. :slight_smile:

Roman Catholicism is the country’s predominant faith. Brazil has the world’s largest Catholic population.[348] According to the 2000 Demographic Census (the PNAD survey does not inquire about religion), 73.57% of the population followed Roman Catholicism; 15.41% Protestantism; 1.33% Kardecist spiritism; 1.22% other Christian denominations; 0.31% Afro-Brazilian religions; 0.13% Buddhism; 0.05% Judaism; 0.02% Islam; 0.01% Amerindian religions; 0.59% other religions, undeclared or undetermined; while 7.35% have no religion.[349]

a cruel god for a disobedient, sinful people

Believe me, I had my doubts once, I went to the Brazilian embassy to vote for Lula, twice. Came back to Brazil in 2008, betting all my chips that the place had changed for good. Even voted for Dilma the 1st time she was elected.

But then we started sowing what we reaped and the results of the failed experience were in.

Tough love worked much better than love alone.

You guys are like 90% religious, apparently God isn’t working. Plus hasn’t Brazil always been a fucked up place? In the 90’s I was talking to this hot navy chick at one of the clubs we were playing at in Spain, she said she had just gotten back from Brazil and to never go there, it’s full of drugs, sex and violence… I was like what time does the boat leave? :slight_smile:

You just can’t make that claim. LA is very multicultural, and our crime rate is much lower than yours. We also do not have the rampant poverty.

Why do CONs always want to ignore poverty as a factor in crimes, when it is the most obvious cause, even to a dumbass.

Because they are dumber than a dumbass, they are WILLFULLY IGNORANT dumbasses.

2 Likes

Maybe if we had thrown KKK at their asses, never bred with them and kept our gene pool clean, like you did, that wouldn’t have happened

Ah, and there’s also the fact that all of our gold was stolen, unlike yours, which you got to keep

Don’t make stupid baseless comparisons, lotus

And one thing was proved here. Blacks are not violent because they are poor, they are poor because they’re violent. And what a surprise, it was during the times in which money flowed in social benefits that violent went up.

Explain that, please

I would have to say that the ones ignoring the CLEAR effects of their stupid ideas are the willfully ignorant dumbasses. Your theories of love and money distribution have being tried here and failed miserably. I sincerely don’t think any of your arguments will hold water against any Brazilian.

1 Like

It amazes me how some people will simply ignore things like numbers, statistics and tons of studies, you know, FACTS, things that ARE HAPPENING, despite them saying that it would be different.

I mean, it’s one thing to have a stupid theory, but it’s another to put such theory in practice, time after time, again and again, seeing it failing and yet, continuing to defend it.

Like Supply Side Economics, and just saying no.