Apey - car sales people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gtmij_uNuE

2 Likes

Hard to watch, but he basically does an ok explanation of “The 4 Square” But it’s almost like he doesn’t really understand the process well enough.It sounded like they do a "preloaded 4 square’ or just slaps the 4 sq. down in front of the consumer rather than working through each square nailing each square or variable down before moving to sq 2 or 3 Sounds like he didn’t spend enough time in the business.

The first store I worked at probably was the most brutal form of a 4 sq write up or (wu) We started every wu at the trade, and we used brutal in yer face “hit figures” That would very often send the customer through the roof “WTF do you mean my 1 year old Honda Accord is only worth $5K? come on Martha we’re out of here” *hold hands up and slowly bring them down as you order Mr Mullet to sit down!" (8 times out of 10 they sit right down) “OK sir, like I said, that’s what we paid for the last one, I am sure yours is in better shapewill lower miles etc etc, so how about if I could get you 5500? 6K? OK you win, what’s it going to take?” “I want 15 grand!!!” “WOW, how did you come up with that number?”

1 Like