Any Lawyers Here?

Who got banned?

We had a poster here for the last 3 years or so, till maybe 6 months ago, he went by The Big Dog here, he’d been a Bad Yahoo denizen and I think a visitor to The Cosmic Outhouse and possibly TV too, like most of us, he’s been around a while.

Yeah I remember seeing him briefly. His avatar was Bernie Sanders.

Excellent poster. I think he truly despised me going back to BY and due to my years of giving Oak a hard time since they were board buddies. But I still think he always gave folks a run for their money whatever the topic.

Yep. Dawg could troll left and right, he was a leftist at the CO righttard echo chamber and got as much spittle frothing as he did here. If he’d’a stuck to his logical gymnastics he’d still be around.

I thought he suffered from long term mood swings, and it probably sucked to be him in RL. I thought his finest board persona was Chief Shitting Bull. But mostly I thought he had an unfortunate tendency to make things personal, and his character suffered when he did so. To me, that is a considerable flaw in even the best troll.

CSB was mostly non-confrontational in his approach. I never put him as Minute Man or theBigDog until he said so himself. His other stint as Infidel showed his mental chops. But then I was never good at identifying memes…

If you go back to the beginning, he began as libsaredoinwhatnow. I thought MM was his tribute to the BY admin, in some way. It was good enough that I thought for a while the persona WAS that admin.

I wish I knew some of these folks that you guys mention. They seem like interesting people.

They’re all the same guy. Chief Shitting Bull was OK. Libsaredoinwhatnow was meh.

The Big Dog was a royal pain in the ass. Whether it was his troll or his nature, he was prone to hysterics of the rabid dog sort and he was completely and utterly illogical.

1 Like

The dog was cool

SHS

2 Likes

Just say yer Turkish and you did not know she was 5 - she told you she was 17

The dog was an idjit. And Billdo has spoken on that.

Six calls bullshit

I will bookmark where you sed Billdo is infallible

Yeah. Let me know when you find the post where I said that.

I think Dawg was not well physically. For those who know what it is like to be in chronic pain or have the concerns about an illnesses long term implications, being off your game becomes easy to understand. I think Dawg was in a struggle with health when last he was here. I hope he’s improved and feeling well again. Not that we’ll ever know what with him being banned and all.

1 Like

The implication there, dear - you were making a vicarious appeal to authority that maybe not everyone accepts.

No, I wasn’t. I was stating the facts: Billdo has the power to ban, and he did so. Period. No implications about anything.

[quote=“LotusBud, post:53, topic:17353, full:true”]
The dog was an idjit.
[/quote]So not only have you adopted my political views you are now using my word adaptations. You’ll be speaking Guidoeez and voting Hedges/Snowden by 2020. You’ve really turned out to be a good little follower, Lotus. :laughing:

Snowden is a dead man, it is written.