Another gem from Dominic, the cops this time

@LotusBud

“you know how this works right?” Bottom end of the Stockton Tunnel 2:23AM. “yea, I saw you follow me off Mason” “So, you gonna be easy bout this?” he says
“You know I am, this is not an ordinary bicycle, nor am I an idiot”
*Wadda we got?"…not exactly pissed off, but knowing most of a whole nights work was going right in the craper, *bet there is 8 or nine large in the bag, leave me 3 1 one for the boss and 2 for me" Bit of leather creak, as the cop reaches for the canvas bag on the Blackburn rack, and walk to the patrol car. Standing there, just knowing, a few too many jobs, and some smart ass hands out pocket stuffing cop, is on to ya. *Laddy boy was a good score is 11 in the bag, I left ya 4, and if I were you, I would take a vacation, I did hear your name at one the before shift con-fabs" Even worse, en the thought of a taker is a wanna get some promotion and do a perp walk with the camera, is the only thought going by. “a sound idea, under advise an really the 4 is very welcome, last one had more credit card paper en green” So many people never even know, cops + crooks, are in a large way the same, show respect get respect. " ya want a ride home?" “nah, pedal my ass in cry over me spilled milk, being half Irish I love that melancholy shit” The part that really hurts, cop walks back to the patrol car, and is humming Tur a lure a la…San Francisco 1969

1 Like

I prefer his poetry. This is getting a little too messy-stream-of-consciousness for me. Hard to read.

Agreed, but it’s a good story still.

Sounds like 6.

1 Like

6 usually says “yer” instead of “the”. Except in proper names like “The Shoppers”.

1 Like