Almost 60k died last year

Jesus fucking Christ. Who prescribed the damn pills in the first place? Who lied and said the goddamn pills AREN’T addictive? Huh?

Evil troll.

1 Like

It’s bad manners to speak ill of the dead.

When addicts start doctor shopping or stealing meds, it’s the addicts problem. I’m not trolling.

Wow. Since yer such a frickin genius, maybe you can explain to me how I was speaking ILL of him. (This may be harder to explain than you think. See, I was simply repeating something he told us all here on the board. The judgment of his actions – that’s ALL on you.)

1 Like

He’s not here to defend himself, is he?

RIP.

Why should he defend himself? I wasn’t judging him. But apparently, you were.

3 Likes

Clearly, that’s what doctors, Bg Pharma, and heartless RepubliCONs believe.

She wasn’t speaking ill, she shared DM’s experience that he was very open about.

3 Likes

I see we have in Epiphany yet another “say something stupid and see who objects” tr0all.

yawn

4 Likes

Not either or. Plenty of street drugs, and a market for the store bought version through unscrupulous Docs. Shit, dawg, the creative juice in the music we like is largely fueled by heroin…and booze.

…however - addiction through presciptions is a big cause of addiction. Look at poor Rush Limpbaugh - whatever else you think of him - you think he was just into it? What of the returning injured vet?..or the one who saw too much? People want to get away from pain or all sorts, and they find a way through that type of drug.

No one is challenging your crown, pal - leave her be.

NO YUO.

Heaven forbid addicts take responsibility.

Then quote him.

Hardly. Addicts are responsible for their addiction.

Go find an addict and ask them about it.

I know a recovering one.

Nancy Reagan solved the addiction problem, but no one would listen!

JUST SAY NO

3 Likes

Then you should know better.

1 Like

:laughing:
That equals your previous best line ever.

The other was to a student, unspoken.

“how about hashtag ShutTheFuckUp”

1 Like