All Muslims really ARE terrible people

A Muslim in Paris saved as many as 400 or 500 people during the French terror attacks.

In the midst of such horror, Didi says, he had no time to think. Instinct just took over. But today, he is still shaken. He has flashbacks. And trouble sleeping. He doesn’t know if he will be able to return to work at the Bataclan when it reopens.

Didi says the friendship and gratitude of people like Myriam and Emmanuel warm his heart and are helping him to recover.

As for Myriam and Emmanuel, whenever they feel depressed or in despair, they think about Didi. They say he gives them hope for humanity. Myriam says they’ve started a petition to nominate Didi for France’s highest award, the Legion of Honor.

“My life will never be long enough to thank him for what he did,” she says. “And thanks to him, my baby has a mother. We saw the worst things that night, the worst human beings ever. And then we saw the best thing.”

Of course no one here has said all Muslims are bad.

Apparently, that’s besides the point.

You gotta place the percentages.

I think you meant to say “play the percentages” Yes?

Oh look who’s playing grammar cop now?

lol

Very good.

Shouldn’t you be scouring through the cupboards looking for a twinkie or something?

I ate three cakes today, so I’m done for the day.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12705216_10156387742610386_3919880620269397414_n.jpg?oh=106d91dbad38fd21395333bb0bf13616&oe=576E835C

It’s Hijab Barbie!

https://cdn.rt.com/files/2016.02/original/56b4eebcc46188c40b8b45c7.jpg

So what’s with muslim men? They see a woman’s hair and can’t control their sexual urges and go all rapey, then blame the woman?

1 Like

I have a simple question for anyone who identifies as a Republican, especially women.

Aren’t you embarrassed by the GOP???
The following are actual statements and positions taken by Republican politicians dating as far back as 1990.

“Rape is kinda like the weather. If it’s inevitable, relax and enjoy it.”
Clayton Williams (R-TX)

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that thing down.”
Todd Akin (R-MO)

“Rape victims should “make the best of a bad situation” if they get pregnant and give birth to the ‘gift from God.’”
Rick Santorum (R-PA)

“Even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
Richard Mourdock (R-IN)

“In the emergency room they have what’s called rape kits, where a woman can get cleaned out.”
Jodie Laubenberg (R-TX)

“If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman? At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death.”
Lawrence Lockman (R-ME)

“The facts show that people who are raped — who are truly raped — the juices don’t flow, the body functions don’t work and they don’t get pregnant.”
Henry Aldridge (R-NC)

“It’s rare for women to get pregnant during rape, because their fear triggered hormonal changes that blocked conception.”
Fay Boozeman (R-AK)

1 Like

Well - that’s your radical conservatism for you. You know - just in the interest of being consistently fair and balance you should speak against all that stuff including Islam.

Actually to be really really fair, one needs to speak out about everything under the sun throughout all recorded History, or you’re just an issuista.

1 Like

Nails or screws, Apey? Tarantino used nails - that should tell you all you need to know. :angry:

Only all those nutball quotes aren’t actually getting women groped or raped in public are they?

So, you’re saying no American men ever grope and rape women.

That’s cool to know. I won’t worry about walking around dark streets at night anymore.

No I think the only place you ever need to worry about sexual assault is in Cologne Germany.

1 Like

I am so relieved. I’ll tell the women in my family. And all my students!

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-0/p296x100/12592489_222682061404736_3477520351420091953_n.jpg?oh=7aff82891859c5968859cc78756fb29d&oe=573B308E

1 Like