Alex Jones Career just died

2 Likes

How Orwellian.

IMHO, what is Orwellian is allowing these bullshit artists on our airwaves spewing utter crap.

Alex issued death threats at Mueller recently. He’s crossed the line, and not really surprising.

lol I watched a little bit of one of his shows the last 6 months and it was great comedy. Most of it he was shirtless (bad idea) lol trying to sell some vitamin water bullshit…

1 Like

2 Likes

How can anyone watch that shit?

Billdo

classic

Randy from the TP boys

dat is fucking funny

1 Like

Now wudja look at that, Alex landed right on his feet and took off running! #winning

1 Like

I don’t give a shit what he says, its equivelant to book burning.

:tipping_hand_man:

Not surprising the left is in agreeance with it.

The 1st doesn’t cover hate speech and death threats. Not surprising you support that.

1 Like

Well, you see Bromo, things get confused out there: power, ideals, the old morality, practical necessity. But out there with his fans, it must be a temptation to be god, because there’s a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil, and good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. Every man has got a breaking point. You and I have one. Alex Jones has reached his, and very obviously, he has gone insane.

This isn’t about the 1st, since obviously, these are private companies

They’re not burning his books. They just refuse to carry them for him.

Ok, then it’s the TOS he agreed to and violated. Invisible Hand and all that. Do you miss him already?

2 Likes

Honestly never heard of him until today lol

But you are on record stating that this is wrong, even though, and I quote…

…without regard to death threats, hate speech, etc.

On the record.

Not sure why you care about what he’s saying. Do you listen to him?

What?!

How did you know about California’s actions regarding plastic straws? Were you live- streaming the session vote?

1 Like