Addressing the lack of a thread for amusing GIFs, & short vids

Oh dang it, it cut off too soon, like a split second later the murder kitty ripped the guys face off.

1 Like

Ahhh man I wouldn’t allow that

I know some people will say their dog’s are cleaner than mine, but yet, that’s just wrong

Success!

1 Like

1 Like

Now it cuts like a knife
But it feels so right

OK one more Civil war reenactment.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ich bin pissed off!

Yeah Baseball is mostly boring, but it’s those few moments where something magical happens that is just beeyootifull.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey where’d ya find my umbrella?

1 Like

At the Perdition Army

1 Like

True story when I got to the US, there was a salvation army. I asked my uncle what it was and he said it was a sort of cheap supermarket and it was good to buy cheap clothes to work on winter

In my first winter I ripped the coat I had bought for 100 bucks and I was like fuck that

I went there and everyone was looking at me and I thought it was strange there was a hobo in there and nobody seemed to care. I thought everything looked weird, like it was all used. When I got to the clothes. it was like something someone would have donated after their grandfather had died. This lady walks to me and says “Are you sure you have the right store?” And I was like ok, what is this place and she noticed the accent and explained to me. I told her I wanted to get some cheap disposable clothes for winter and she suggested me some outlets

Goo thing I wasn’t there today because the fucking train I used to take destroyed bayonne station damn

I buy clothes occasionally at a Goodwill near me, I go there to find cheap paperbacks but I’ll sometimes do a quick scan through the clothes, sometimes you find brand new stuff with the tags still on them.

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t want to say the store was in Newark and they were probably just a buncha racist blacks there

That used to happen a lot there, I would have avoid the city if most people I knew in the US didn’t live there

We better shaddap now or the wabbit is going to say this is not the place for talking only gifs and sich

1 Like

Yep. I got a $800 designet suit once at the Goodwill for $10. Never worn and still had the tags. Some rich guy must have bought it for a funeral or wedding and ended up not using it. It was off a size in the pants, but I just paid a local tailor $10 to take it in. I also bought a Kuerig at the Goodwill. First one I owned. Paid 5 bucks for it and it worked like a champ for 2 years.

2 Likes