About those deportations

None of us would be here if there had been borders, and citizenship and passport requirements 100, 200 years ago. Where did this idea come from?

That’s how things were before we invented things like prophets and electricity.

From the fact that you guys were blessed with richest, most powerful country in the world, a land that is coveted by most of the world.

If 100 years ago, people in Africa weren’t flocking to go there, it’s because they were happy where they were, or at least didn’t have the means to go to such far places.

When war and famines were ravaging Europe, what did the ones that could do? They went there. IMMENSELY luckily for you, their customs and habits were all a lot like yours, so they melted easily into the so called big pot.

But imagine how different America would be today if you instead had received tens of millions of blacks or muslims in the turn of the last century? I’m sure that if that had been a possibility back then, even the people of those times would have taken some measures.

And today? I think no explanation is necessary. Opening your borders today for anyone to come in would be suicide within a couple years. Every single criminal organization in the world would get into human trafficking to bring the hundreds of millions, possibly even billions of people that would want to move there, I think that’s pretty obvious.

But hey, that would stop immigration at some point, because America would have been consumed into a hell of civil wars and poverty, so who would want to move there?