About those deportations

I don’t hear anyone talking about the fact that if Trump really does deport 11 million people that will mean that 4 million children will be placed in the foster care system (numbers from Pew), at least 1 million homes will be foreclosed on, and millions of loans defaulted on.

That will crash our economy. That doesn’t even account for the migrant worker jobs that will be vacated… jobs that most Americans won’t do. The cost of food products will sky rocket. It’s bigger than what anyone seems to want to consider and I don’t hear any plan on how this will be addressed.

Very disheartening.

Plus, who will work in Trump’s hotels?

3 Likes

H1b’s will work the hotels - they will get a buck an hour and sleep 12 in a room

Yeah, that what he wants - cons thrive on fucking misery if it is not them

I really believe that

they get off on it like Hitler used to do during a speech

1 Like

Not to mention that logisitically it just can’t be done.

He’s just pandering to his alt-right base.

He’ll never beat Obama – known as the Deporter in Cheif. 400,000 a year.

So, is our God Emperor incompetent or are you afraid of what he’s doing?

Both

Why? Send the little beaners home with their parents so “families won’t be separated.”

That IS what the libs whine about, isn’t it?

Why shouldn’t these “children” be sent home with their illegal alien parents? WHY?

A blatant lie, as you already well know.

Because as you well know, they are anchor babies and the law just doesn’t read to suit you.

Yours to disprove, pal.

1 Like

Actually, that ruling is an utter and very intentional perversion of the Constitutional amendment under which these foreign cunts come here and plop out a papoose and claim all the goodies they get from the stupid gringo.

Fuck them! You liberal bleeding hearts don’t want to “break up families,” then send the papooses home with their illegal alien criminal parents.

Who did them after Eisenhower removed millions of illegals in Operation Wetback?

I’ll tell you who did them – fucking Americans … ask Cesar Chavez’ ghost who was adamantly opposed to illegal immigration (as you well know).

So I should give the slightest shit about anyone else’s children, foreign or not?

Why?

They ain’t my kids.

You shouldn’t, if you have an authoritarian personality disorder and are a Cretin.

I’ll own the cretin part, but keep your marxian pablum to yourself. I know you just discovered that aspect of the Frankfurt School scum, but it’s old hat and I’ve destroyed and eviscerated all those old tired arguments years ago.

… I think Spoonie was around then for the tail end of those troalls.

LMAO. Of course you did.

I did. You shoulda been there. I’d have had you eating out of my hand.

Jawbs!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/16681498_1270924559654419_8615799126301705340_n.jpg?oh=32bbadd71e21bcc894f4077546385ddc&oe=594534BF

1 Like

IIRC, Edna wiped your face with her briefs…and I use the term loosely since they were kind of capacious. Why would you think you’d do better with Lotus?

NO. Edna wasn’t there for those. You are misremembering … again … (rolleyeyesmiley)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GvQ5gNKsQ4

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16708560_10109147085673860_4442248224166282007_n.jpg?oh=6a497495c6c911fe398d63bd2b93a419&oe=59327901

1 Like