A message for Trump from the Netherlands

Here in Post Racial Merica, we have many many pet names for our friends.

Seriously Reg, I’m not interested in stupid election rhetoric. China owning US debt is a real issue. How do you think China is going to react to the US pulling out and negatively impacting their economy? You think they are just going to let that ride?

1 Like

Japan mostly -

I thought it was China.

Well you be thinkin wrong

It’s not only pejorative, it disses about half of the world’s people regardless of their politics, I’d call you a dumb ass cracker except you totally know that and are just “trolling” 1995 style.

They both own bunches, China has been backing slowly out of our debt the last year or so, and I think I just read that japan popped back into the number one US Debt holder position.

You are so gentle with her - how sweet

1 Like

You mean the Commies you do business with Jeff, those commies?

Jeff, the debt is only part of it, but you know that right?

So they still own a bunch, and there are many many other areas they could fight back in a trade war, you who used to brag about all your factories in China ought to know this.

Good to know, I guess that’s one less thing to worry about then, huh?

Are we winning yet?

They did an excellent job of imitating his speech patterns! LMAO.

1 Like

Why should I give the slightest piece of dried monkey spunk about China or the Chinese economy? Fuck them.

1 Like

Diss, schmiss. It’s OK for prigs to denigrate and “diss” whiiiiiite people, so what’s good for you stalinists is OK for me then.

Why are you hysterical, friend?

^^^^^^
Evidence that you know nothing.

Most of the debt is owed to ourselves: the Fed, government agencies, state governments and their pension funds, mutual funds, etc.

About a third of the debt is held by foreigners, China 1.2 T, Japan 1.1 T, no other nation over 0.3 T.

1/3 of our debt owned by other countries? That’s a lot.